Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer Empty
PostSubject: Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer   Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer 115825
Quote :
Evan Daugherty has been set to script Tomb Raider, the reboot of the video game property with the fetching heroine, with Warner Bros joining producer Graham King and MGM. The latter studio has signed on to partner in co-financing and co-producing with MGM. Warner Bros will distribute the film. Daugherty’s recent work includes Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Divergent, Snow White And The Huntsman and G.I. Joe 3.

The franchise was first done as a feature in 2001 with Angelina Jolie playing the swashbuckling archaeologist. Between the original and the 2003 sequel, the films grossed $432 million worldwide. The reboot is on a fast track, and there is strong progress to production language in the rights deal with Square Enix, the video game company behind the title. Denis O’Sullivan will oversee for GK Films, Cassidy Lange for MGM and Jon Berg for Warner Bros. The reboot will feature a younger Lara Croft going on her first adventure.

Daugherty is also writing the Image comic 5 Ghosts for UCP/Benderspink. He is repped at UTA, Benderspink and attorney Jeff Frankel.
http://deadline.com/2015/02/tomb-raider-evan-daugherty-warner-bros-mgm-reboot-1201381386/
Well this is bad.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer   Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Nathan Drake with boobs.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer   Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:18 pm

Well, there goes another video game adaptation.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer   Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:43 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer   Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Gets Script Writer
Page 1 of 1