Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall! Empty
PostSubject: Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall!   Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall! Galgad10

Quote :
Deadline brings word, in a story unrelated to the DC Cinematic Universe, that Gal Gadot will be suiting up as Diana Prince for her solo Wonder Woman film later this year as production will begin in the fall.
“Breaking Bad” and “The Walking Dead” director Michelle MacLaren will helm the upcoming movie which features a script by Jason Fuchs (Ice Age: Continental Drift, the upcoming Pan). Gal Gadot will make her first cinematic appearance in 2016′s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Recent rumors have suggested that, as a franchise, Wonder Woman is being targeted for development as a trilogy with the first film planned to take place in the 1920s, revealing Themyscira’s first encounter with the outside world and Wonder Woman’s own experiences with a USA that still had a lot to learn about equal rights. 
Wonder Woman is set for release on June 23, 2017 with Justice League Part One to follow on November 10, 2017.

Source: Comingsoon.net
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall!   Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:08 pm

So many superhero movies and TV-shows, nowadays. 

It makes you wonder, though, which medium will be the first to quit? DUM DUM DUMMMM!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall!   Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:15 pm

I don't think superhero movies and TV shows will ever quit. Maybe they will slow down a bit in the future, but not quit.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall!   Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:22 pm

Mecha wrote:
I don't think superhero movies and TV shows will ever quit. Maybe they will slow down a bit in the future, but not quit.

I meant quit with the mass milking. 

I'm betting on cinema doing it before TV, considering TV is only beginning with it in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall!   Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:08 pm

I still think Hollywood will milk the superhero genre. Just think that they will reduce the amount of stand-alone films, and focus more on the A-listers and team-up movies.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall!   Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:20 am

Meh. I'll give Hollywood two decades 'till they slow the milking down, before they start to milk a different genre instead.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall!   Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:22 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Meh. I'll give Hollywood two decades 'till they slow the milking down, before they start to milk a different genre instead.

Without superheroes you just get disaster movies
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall!   Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:24 am

Mr Canai Spy wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Without superheroes you just get disaster movies

Haha! Nice one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall!   Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonder Woman set to shoot this fall!
Page 1 of 1