Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Edgar Wright is to blame for Hank Pym noting creating Ultron

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Edgar Wright is to blame for Hank Pym noting creating Ultron R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Edgar Wright is to blame for Hank Pym noting creating Ultron Empty
PostSubject: Edgar Wright is to blame for Hank Pym noting creating Ultron   Edgar Wright is to blame for Hank Pym noting creating Ultron I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:51 pm

Edgar Wright is to blame for Hank Pym noting creating Ultron Likefa10

Quote :
Joss Whedon On Removing Hank Pym From Ultron's Origin Story:

Of all the heat I’ve ever taken, not having Hank Pym was one of the bigger things. But the fact of the matter was, Edgar had him first and by virtue of what Edgar was doing, there was no way for me to use him in this. I also thought it was a bridge too far. Ultron needs to be the brainchild of the Avengers, and in the world of the Avengers and the MCU, Tony Stark is that guy. Banner has elements of that guy – we don’t really think of him as being as irresponsible as Tony Stark, but the mother[frick]er tested gamma radiation on himself, with really terrible, way-worse-than-Tony-Stark results. It didn’t make sense to introduce a third scientist, a third sciencetician, to do that. It was hard for me, because I grew up on the comics, to dump that, but at the end of the day, it’s a more interesting relationship between Tony and Ultron if Tony was once like, ‘You know what would be a really great idea?’ They’re doing what they always do – which is jump in headfirst, and then go, ‘Sorry, world!’ But you have to make it their responsibility without just making it their fault.

Source: [url=http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=115525]Comic Book Movie
[/url]
Back to top Go down

Edgar Wright is to blame for Hank Pym noting creating Ultron
Page 1 of 1