Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES Empty
PostSubject: Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES   Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:46 pm

Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES Marvel-jessica-jones-casting
Quote :
Daredevil reaches Netflix this April, while A.K.A. Jessica Jones will follow later this year at some point (Luke Cage and Iron Fist meanwhile are expected in 2016). Three actors have now been added to the cast, and they are Eka Darville (The Originals), Erin Moriarty (The Kings of Summer), and Wil Traval (Red Widow).Darville will play Malcolm, a neighbor of Jessica’s whose life will cross with the private detective's in a surprising way. Moriarty will play Hope, a young girl who becomes a client of Alias Investigations, Jessica's business. Traval is playing a by-the-book New York Police Department officer. The rest of the cast includes Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones, Mike Colter as Luke Cage, David Tennant as Kilgrave, Rachael Taylor Trish Walker, and Carrie-Anne Moss in an unknown role.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=115486

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES   Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:42 am

Wait, this is a movie?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES   Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:23 pm

Mecha wrote:
Wait, this is a movie?
Nope. It's a netflix series like Daredevil.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES   Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:15 pm

@yonny616 Then why is the title not yellow?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES   Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:46 pm

@Mecha Cause it was almost 12AM when I posted this so I more likely forgot. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES   Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three New Actors Join Cast of Marvel's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES
Page 1 of 1