Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! Empty
PostSubject: Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?!   Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:11 am

Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! LzCGIWR
Quote :
With pre-production on Suicide Squad currently underway in Toronto, Canada, where filming will take place from April to September, interesting details have emerged that may reveal not only how Cara Delevingne is currently preparing for her first "serious" movie role as the Enchantress, but also how the character might be portrayed in the DC comic adaptation. According to the Daily Star, the model/actress is struggling with portraying the supervillain's schizophrenia, or rather her split personality. In the comic books, when she's not possessed by the evil Enchantress entity, her true identity is the kind-hearted June Moone, so it seems that characteristic will translate on-screen. Anyhow, Cara Delevingne is apparently seeing a psychotherapist on daily basis in hope of learning how to play a character that's considerably the total opposite of her "cheery and laid-back" self. Despite this "challenge," the source adds that Delevingne is very enthusiastic about Suicide Squad and working with its director/writer. "She’s been a fan of David Ayer for a long time," claims the Daily Star report. "She thinks this movie will be a huge step forward for her in her career. And working alongside Will Smith and Jared Leto is a dream come true." Even though the source's credibility could be questionable, if what's being reported above is true, what would you think?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=115397

If this is true I applaud her for taking dedication in the role. I'm excited to see what she'll bring to the character. I bet Enchantress will end up being a lead into Del Toro's Justice League Dark.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?!   Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:23 am

Wonder if Marvel will put Enchantress in Thor 3 now? Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?!   Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:35 am

Fuck off thats a bad pciture of her you did that on purpose you stupid fucking cunt shes fuckign amazing and an absoltue goddess and just fucking awesome so are such a fucking ubgrateful hatefilled fucking cunt yonny you should be grateful that she exists but instead you have to be a cunt about it and post bad fucking pcitures u proabbly spent ages shopping it as well to make it look unflattering haha jokes on you because i dont even care u fucking cunt
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?!   Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:36 am

i aint veen mad
Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! Tumblr_nj1i2doYfy1r3oid7o1_500
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?!   Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Orion wrote:
Fuck off thats a bad pciture of her you did that on purpose you stupid fucking cunt shes fuckign amazing and an absoltue goddess and just fucking awesome so are such a fucking ubgrateful hatefilled fucking cunt yonny you should be grateful that she exists but instead you have to be a cunt about it and post bad fucking pcitures u proabbly spent ages shopping it as well to make it look unflattering haha jokes on you because i dont even care u fucking cunt
Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! 725796345 I didn't even make the picture. Funny.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?!   Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:07 pm

Looks like it's been debunked!
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/suicide_squad/news/?a=115470

Anwyway I think she'll do good as Enchantress.
Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! Thecompilerjpg-88695b_960w
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?!   Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cara Delevinge Seeing A Shrink To Prep For Her SUICIDE SQUAD Role?!
Page 1 of 1