Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe?

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Orion
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe?   Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:14 am

You know, today was the first time in my entire life that I saw police men having their wraps around their weapons in public in Copenhagen.

They scared by dem terroriizts. Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 3202469658
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe?   Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:07 am

wraps?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe?   Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:15 am

Orion wrote:
wraps?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wrap

Quote :
to put (your arms, legs, etc.) around someone or something
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe?   Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 3:26 pm

No but I find it weird that more muslims don't rise up to protest against terrorist behavior. It seems like these attacks hurt them socially and economically than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe?   Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:11 pm

Because normal people don't protest, I have school and work and my own personal stuff as I'm guessing everyone else does. Protest is for people who have too much time on their hands and nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe?   Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:58 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of social media (which is more effective than street protests anyway).
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe?   Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:49 pm

Muslims have been expressing overwhelming condemnation of ISIS, especially through social media.

Unfortunately, there is small amount that are idiotic enough to think that somehow ISIS is a Zionist/American construct and stands for Israeli Secret Intelligence Serivce..... Those comments are stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe?   Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:57 am

The_Biotic_God wrote:
I was thinking more along the lines of social media (which is more effective than street protests anyway).
No it isn't. I have never seen of a Muslim street protest against ISIS here in the West
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe?   Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:08 pm

DaTeckno wrote:
Muslims have been expressing overwhelming condemnation of ISIS, especially through social media.

Unfortunately, there is small amount that are idiotic enough to think that somehow ISIS is a Zionist/American construct and stands for Israeli Secret Intelligence Serivce..... Those comments are stupid.

Lol ISIS can stand for a lot of things. Many start up companies have had to change their name to avoid affiliation.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe?   Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:59 am

Am I the only one who is on the side of ISIS? I mean, they're just defending their beliefs. 

Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe?   Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:13 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Am I the only one who is on the side of ISIS? I mean, they're just defending their beliefs. 

Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 2505020059
This, it's just the ezslamerfobes being racist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe?   Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Muslims have restrictions in Europe?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2