Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie   Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:06 pm

Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie 4FgYQBt
Quote :
Gina Carano has closed a deal to join Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool, Fox’s action movie based on the wisecracking mercenary Marvel character.

Tim Miller is directing the action adventure project which is eyeing a March start in Vancouver. Lauren Shuler Donner is producing.

Reynolds is an assassin who is dying of cancer who undergoes a procedure that is supposed to cure him but ends up twisted and scarred while also imbued with super-powers.

T.J. Miller is set to bring comedic relief to the movie in an undisclosed role. And, fanboy alert: the Russian X-Men character known as Colossus is slated to appear in the movie.

Carano will play a character known as Angel Dust. It is unclear how she fits into the proceedings but in the Marvel comics, the character was part of an underground mutant group known as the Morlocks.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/gina-carano-joins-ryan-reynolds-773247
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie   Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:12 pm

I hope T.J. Miller plays Bob. Yes, I know Disney owns the rights HYDRA. Doesn't change the fact that Viper appeared in The Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie   Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 2:49 pm

Colossus To Be Recast!
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingPatel/news/?a=115382

I wonder who they'll be recasting with. I hope they do the same for Wolverine in the future.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie   Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Hopefully, they cast an actual Russian to play Colossus this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie   Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gina Carano Cast As Angel Dust In DEADPOOL! Colossus To Be In The Movie
Page 1 of 1