Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! Empty
PostSubject: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:02 pm

Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! Joel_kinnaman

Quote :
Joel Kinnaman is in early talks to step into the role vacated by Tom Hardy in Suicide Squad.

Hardy was to have played Rick Flagg, the leader of the villains that make up the Squad in Warner Bros.’s movie based on the DC Entertainment characters.

Will Smith, Margot Robbie and Jared Leto are starring in the movie that David Ayer is directing. Jai Courtney and Cara Delevingne are also a part of the cast.

Hardy was to have played Rick Flagg, the leader of the group that consists of Batman villains Deadshot (Smith), Joker (Leto) and Harley Quinn (Robbie), plus Boomerang (Courtney) and Enchantress (Delevingne).

Hardy dropped out in mid-January ostensibly over scheduling reasons. But script issues were also a factor. When the movie was being initially cast, the actors were signing on without actually reading the screenplay as it was still being written.

Joel Edgerton and Jon Bernthal are other actors that were being considered for the role, according to sources, but Kinnaman appears to be the choice at this stage.

Insiders caution that any deal being discussed could fall apart.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/joel-kinnaman-early-talks-replace-773196

I liked him in Robocop (2014). He ain't no Hardy or Gyllenhaal, but he's a solid actor.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:21 pm

He shot Batman though.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:26 pm

Mecha wrote:
He shot Batman though.
Huh? He was in a movie with Affleck?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:36 pm

@yonn616 Michael Keaton. Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! 1443829230
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:39 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonn616 Michael Keaton. Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! 1443829230

Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! Ba4f2210
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:39 pm

@Mecha Oh right. Keaton. Thought you meant Batfleck.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:43 pm

Lets not forget Gordon was also in RoboCop as well. Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:44 pm

Mecha wrote:
Lets not forget Gordon was also in RoboCop as well. Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! 2505020059
Already makes it better than the DCCU. troll
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:42 am

What could have been...

Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! 33329310

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:48 am

Bryan Cranston as James Gordon. Impeccable casting. Now probably forever gone.

Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! Tumblr_n0ndtbA6wx1sq3kuoo1_400
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 12:07 pm

Maybe they can get him to appear in a flashback in the stand-alone Batman film. Showing that The Joker crippled Barbara and shot Jim Gordon to death. Then Batman gets really angry, beats the shit out of The Joker, and sends him to prison for good. Which would lead into Suicide Squad. Also in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Superman will probably haunt Batman by bringing up how many people he let get killed by the hands of The Joker.

See, Gordon is more important to the story by being dead than what he could have been if he was alive. Since you know, Gordon would have been retired anyway.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 12:57 pm

Fuck that flashback bullshit. They'll be enough flashbacks in BvS. Why would that lead into Sucide Squad? Superman would have done the same exact shit anyway.

See it Gordon would be better alive than dead as he is a great character and a bi part of the Batman mythos. Hell, he's like the uncle of the Bat-family. What makes you think Gordon would be retired. Gordon at most is 15 years older than Batman. He'd be 60y/o's in this univers (perfect age for Cranston Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! 2505020059 ). He'd still be good as commissioner.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 1:05 pm

@yonny616 60-years-old seems like a good age to retire actually.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 4:15 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 60-years-old seems like a good age to retire actually.

I doubt Gordon would retire at 60y/o. As long as the dude can go, he'll do the job. Hell in TDKReturns, which seems to be the foundation for the DCCU Batman, he's retiring at 70. He's good for at least 2 more Batman movies.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 5:31 pm

@yonny616 Too bad he never got the chance to even retire in the DCCU.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 5:47 pm

Mecha wrote:
Yea, he gets an off-screen death. Fucking Zack Snyder
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:33 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Fucking Zack Snyder and his terrible ideas for how it's written. URGGGGHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:08 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Fucking Zack Snyder and his terrible ideas for how it's written. URGGGGHHH!!!
Nah man Zak McKraken is the shit
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 12:38 pm

It's funny because the Gordon being dead rumor has never been confirmed. But the only reason we believe in it is mainly because no one has been cast as Gordon. And Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice partly takes place in Gotham.

Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 12:38 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! Z5OZZzH
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Holy shit! He looks big now. DSP2
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 1:07 pm

The dude looks like he's been lifting like a beast! Hopefully his character doesn't get killed off.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 1:14 pm

I take back what I said. Joel Kinnaman's Rick Flagg can probably go toe to toe with Batfleck now.

Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! 10921110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!   Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joel Kinnaman In Talks For Rick Flagg In SUICIDE SQUAD!
Page 1 of 1