Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Hit-Girl Prequel Might Happen; Folllowed By Kick-Ass 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Hit-Girl Prequel Might Happen; Folllowed By Kick-Ass 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Hit-Girl Prequel Might Happen; Folllowed By Kick-Ass 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hit-Girl Prequel Might Happen; Folllowed By Kick-Ass 3   Hit-Girl Prequel Might Happen; Folllowed By Kick-Ass 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:31 pm

Hit-Girl Prequel Might Happen; Folllowed By Kick-Ass 3 Kick_ass_hit_girl_chloe_moretz-1600x900-no-more-hit-girl-for-kick-ass-3-chloe-grace-moretz-is-done-with-the-character
Quote :
Chloe Grace Moretz may have said she's "done with Hit-Girl", but director Matthew Vaughn is "pretty sure" he can persuade her to return to the character. When asked about the possibility of a third Kick-Ass movie, Vaughn said that he hopes to do a Hit-Girl prequel first, and win back the fans that were lost after the absolutely average Kick-Ass 2. He thinks if they can pull that off, then it'll be easier to get Moretz and Aaron Taylor Johnson back to finish the story.

"Do you know what's going to be next if I do it... we've finished plotting it. What we have to do is, we've got to do the FIRST CLASS to the KICK-ASS world. We lost a few fans on Kick-Ass 2. It wasn't as loved as one would've hoped. So we have this idea for a Hit Girl prequel. It's a really strong, really simple prequel where I think we can regain the love and the passion. If that happens, I'm pretty sure I can persuade Aaron and Chloe to come back and finish the story of Kick-Ass with Kick-Ass 3".

Moretz has just turned 18 (Happy birthday!), so we assume Vaughn is thinking of a different actress for this Hit-Girl prequel. The Kingsman: The Secret Service director also admits that he wouldn't helm the movie himself, but is looking for "someone like" Gareth Evans: "A really bold, clever director. Most of it is set in the far east." Sounds like Evans isn't actually on board yet, but hopefully they work something out. What do you guys think? Are you excited about the prospect of more movies set in the Kick Ass world?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=115115
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Hit-Girl Prequel Might Happen; Folllowed By Kick-Ass 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Hit-Girl Prequel Might Happen; Folllowed By Kick-Ass 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit-Girl Prequel Might Happen; Folllowed By Kick-Ass 3   Hit-Girl Prequel Might Happen; Folllowed By Kick-Ass 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Hit-Girl Prequel Might Happen; Folllowed By Kick-Ass 3 Pedobe11
Back to top Go down

Hit-Girl Prequel Might Happen; Folllowed By Kick-Ass 3
Page 1 of 1