Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films Empty
PostSubject: Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films   Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films Man-of11

Quote :
Actress Christina Wren, who portrayed Major Carrie Farris in Man of Steel, revealed in an interview with the [size=16]Pittsburgh Magazine that she is going to be reprising her role in the highly anticipated blockbuster film of 2016, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Christina Wren also speaks on her characters connections to DC Comics character, Carol Ferris Check out some of the interview below.[/size]

Quote :
Question: So how did you find out you’d be returning for “Batman v Superman?”

Answer: The casting director just got in touch with me. I got to know her a bit through the first project, “Man of Steel” because she had to hunt me down a little bit; she just called me directly, which is always nice. It’s more personal.

Question: And your work on “Batman v Superman” is already done, correct?

Answer: Yeah. We filmed mostly in August; I was out in Detroit. Back a little bit in September.

Question: I know you can’t say much about the movie right now — but what can you tell us?

Answer: I can tell you that I think it’s going to be badass! They’re just such an awesome team. The bits that I was on set for look fantastic; everyone in it is fantastic. It’s exciting; it’s high-energy; it’s high-action. They are addressing all of the things that they set up in “Man of Steel.”

Question: Doesn’t your character play a key role in the comic books?

Answer: Is there any chance that’ll be reflected on the big screen, either in this film or a future installment? So there’s some gossip; this has not been officially confirmed with me at all. But my character’s name is Carrie Farris; there’s a character named Carol Farris who’s the Green Lantern’s girlfriend and turns into this superhero, Star Sapphire. But I have no idea if that’s the plan; they’re not even slated to do a Green Lantern film for several years.

If you want to check out the full interview click the source below! So what do you guy think?  Could she have a bigger role in the Warner Bros. DC cinematice universe? Could her character be a different version of Carol Ferris for this cinematic universe?  Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is set for release March 25th, 2016

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films   Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:02 pm

I wonder who made that article. I love you
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films   Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:20 pm

DSP2
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films   Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:41 pm

Anyway I wonder if she really is the universes Carol Ferris. Tweaked the name a little to separate from the Green Lantern film
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films   Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christina Wren doesn't know if she'll play Star Sapphire in future films
Page 1 of 1