Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play

Go down 
+4
The_Biotic_God
Orc
Orion
Angelus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play Empty
PostSubject: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 3:27 pm

Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play Xbox-windows10-hero-1-970-80-660x400
http://thefusejoplin.com/2015/02/windows-10-xbox-combination-ultimate-gaming-experience/

Quote :
Here’s a look at what players can do with Xbox One and Windows 10:

* Streaming Xbox One Titles to Windows 10 Devices

Desktops and laptops running Windows 10 can stream Xbox One games with ease. This essentially allows gamers to play their games through a computer instead of the console itself. Plus, certain Windows 10 tablets come with the same capabilities. Streaming content from one device to another continues to grow in popularity today. Such a feature will enable gamers to get a different, and sometimes improved, experience by switching to their computer, laptop, or tablet.

* Cross-Platform Multiplayer For Xbox One and Windows 10

Plenty of Xbox One titles are available on PC and vice versa. In the past, cross-platform games lacked cross-platform multiplayer. Each player was confined to playing with gamers on their platform only. Windows 10 introduces cross-platform multiplayer for the first time ever. Therefore, an individual can game with players on Windows 10 PCs and Xbox One alike in online multiplayer. An increased player pool means a more competitive and enjoyable atmosphere. Nobody will have to wait long to find players for online matches either.

* The Xbox App For Windows 10

Windows 10 device users can download and install the Xbox App. Through this particular app, users have access to a variety of features. Users can check out what their friends are playing or share game clips. Achievements can be tracked, and users can even chat with each other. Basically, the Xbox Live experience will now be available to users through Windows 10. Another option for accessing Xbox Live’s core features means that users are never too far from their friends list or achievements.

* Game Clips: Capture, Edit, And Share With Ease

In Windows 10, players can create game clips at the touch of a button. The new operating system features game DVR features that users will surely love. Each player can save gameplay clips and then edit each clip to their liking. From there, these clips can be shared with other Xbox Live or Windows 10 users. Sending game clips to another friend through Xbox Live couldn’t be easier. All of these features ensure that users can capture the moments in gaming that matter most and then share them with others.

* More Features To Come After Windows 10 Launch

Chances are high that Microsoft implements new features for Xbox One and Windows 10. By combining the experience for both platforms, players get the best of both worlds. Streaming features and cross-platform multiplayer will excite most gamers more than anything else. Microsoft has the chance to implement some incredible features between these platforms. In the end, the combination of Xbox One and Windows 10 makes the gaming experience seamless and better than any such mashup gamers have seen before.

Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play 3202469658 I know most of this sounds pretty appealing, but we know it's just gonna be another Games With Windows Live, just this time with some Xbox One features.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 4:58 pm

Remote play is shitty enough as it is
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:01 pm

ugh
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:17 pm

Orion wrote:
Remote play is shitty enough as it is

You've obviously never had to take a dump during an intense moment in a game.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:12 pm

Really fail to see how this is shitty unless you think remote play is shitty in itself.

Basically any PC built in the last 5-7 years can be used for remote play. And you won't have to buy another console (PS Vita) for it.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:31 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Really fail to see how this is shitty unless you think remote play is shitty in itself.

Basically any PC built in the last 5-7 years can be used for remote play. And you won't have to buy another console (PS Vita) for it.

You still need another device in order for it to work. Some people will probably have to buy another PC, laptop or whatever device that uses Windows 10 that would be compatible.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:41 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:

You still need another device in order for it to work. Some people will probably have to buy another PC, laptop or whatever device that uses Windows 10 that would be compatible.

Anyone with a Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 PC has a free upgrade to Windows 10 (good for a year).

So unless you're still rocking Windows XP, or you're an Apple user then yea you'll need to get another device.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:59 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:

The keyword is MicroSoft. It definitely has potential, but I don't have much faith in Games on Xdows Live.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:23 pm

Angelus wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:

The keyword is MicroSoft.  It definitely has potential, but I don't have much faith in Games on Xdows Live.

That's a strange comparison. GFWL's failure was attributed to lack of 3rd party support and pressure from competing retailers. Remote play is a function where most of the effort for the success of the feature comes down to implementing the technology.

But hey Microsoft sucks and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:17 am

I don't see how the streaming Xbox one titles to PC/laptop is going to be mainstream applicable. Most people who have an Xbox One won't have a gaming PC simply because they don't need one. And I'm under the impression you'd need a pretty boss graphics card to stream Xbox One games on PC. And when it says stream and play on laptops... What laptops other than alienware could stream full fledged Xbox One games?

Otherwise, the connection between Xbox One and Windows 10 is pretty cool. A couple months ago I was under the impression Windows 10 would completely ignore Xbox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:47 am

DaTeckno wrote:
I don't see how the streaming Xbox one titles to PC/laptop is going to be mainstream applicable. Most people who have an Xbox One won't have a gaming PC simply because they don't need one. And I'm under the impression you'd need a pretty boss graphics card to stream Xbox One games on PC. And when it says stream and play on laptops... What laptops other than alienware could stream full fledged Xbox One games?

Otherwise, the connection between Xbox One and Windows 10 is pretty cool. A couple months ago I was under the impression Windows 10 would completely ignore Xbox.

The Vita handles PS4 games really well. Unless they're full retard, it'll just be a remote screen + remote controller. The console would still do all the heavylifting.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Angelus wrote:
DaTeckno wrote:

The Vita handles PS4 games really well.  Unless they're full retard, it'll just be a remote screen + remote controller. The console would still do all the heavylifting.

Yeah, you're right. The Vita example clears it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:22 pm

DaTeckno wrote:
Angelus wrote:
DaTeckno wrote:

The Vita handles PS4 games really well.  Unless they're full retard, it'll just be a remote screen + remote controller. The console would still do all the heavylifting.

Yeah, you're right. The Vita example clears it up.

Probably be some stupid argument that remote play Xbox one games on PC will suddenly improve performance DSP2
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:53 pm

DaTeckno wrote:

....It's streaming technology. The bottleneck will be people's home internet just like the PS Vita remote play...

You guys don't actually believe the PS Vita is rendering PS4 games?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:42 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
DaTeckno wrote:

....It's streaming technology. The bottleneck will be people's home internet just like the PS Vita remote play...

Well it isn't gonna work with my toaster...
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:56 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
DaTeckno wrote:

I'm amazed at how completely you ignored the two posts right after that one.

Get a better toaster, Sug. I can run Xbox One games on my VCR.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:35 am

Angelus wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
DaTeckno wrote:

Get a better toaster, Sug.  I can run Xbox One games on my VCR.

I can't find a VCR that is compatible with Windows 10
Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play 50PNXjY
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:12 am

Sounds like a good idea if they make a Halo Wars 2.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 7:46 pm

They should get on that Share Play cos it's legit.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:11 am

Angelus wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
DaTeckno wrote:

Get a better toaster, Sug.  I can run Xbox One games on my VCR.

I must have not refreshed the page.

Stigma wrote:
Sounds like a good idea if they make a Halo Wars 2.

I have a feeling they'd make a PC version of that game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play   Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Micro$oft Trying to Start Their on Shitty Version of Remote Play
Page 1 of 1