Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Hyperdimension Neptunia U

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Hyperdimension Neptunia U  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Hyperdimension Neptunia U  Empty
PostSubject: Hyperdimension Neptunia U    Hyperdimension Neptunia U  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Hyperdimension Neptunia U  Hyperdimension-Neptunia-U-Action-Unleashed-2015-02-07Hyperdimension Neptunia U  Hyperdimension-Neptunia-U-Action-Unleashed-2015-02-07-7

Quote :
The new English screenshots for Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed showcase Blanc, Uni, Nepgear, Vert, Ram and Rom, Noire, and newcomers Dengekiko and Famitsu. The two new playable characters introduced to the series, featured above, are based on Japanese gaming magazines Dengeki and … Famitsu.

You can watch the introduction video to the game that Idea Factory International released for the West here.

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed has a release window of Spring, 2015.

Hyperdimension Neptunia U  Hyperdimension-Neptunia-U-Action-Unleashed-2015-02-07-6Hyperdimension Neptunia U  Hyperdimension-Neptunia-U-Action-Unleashed-2015-02-07-4

http://nichegamer.net/2015/02/new-english-screenshots-for-hyperdimension-neptunia-u-action-unleashed/

Can anyone guess what the 'U' represents? Hyperdimension Neptunia U  3202469658
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Hyperdimension Neptunia U  TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia U    Hyperdimension Neptunia U  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 5:00 pm

Even though I have a Wii U I'd never buy shit like this
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Hyperdimension Neptunia U  StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia U    Hyperdimension Neptunia U  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 5:11 pm

Orion wrote:

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Hyperdimension Neptunia U  TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia U    Hyperdimension Neptunia U  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 5:58 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Orion wrote:

Ok.
If there's a demo I'll give it a try, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Hyperdimension Neptunia U  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia U    Hyperdimension Neptunia U  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:14 pm

Orion wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Orion wrote:

Ok.
If there's a demo I'll give it a try, sorry.

Vita game, lol. It just follows the Nintendo Goddess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia U    Hyperdimension Neptunia U  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Page 1 of 1