Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

TITANS Roster Revealed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

TITANS Roster Revealed! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

TITANS Roster Revealed! Empty
PostSubject: TITANS Roster Revealed!   TITANS Roster Revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:15 pm

Great roster. I'm excited for this show. I wonder if this will be connected to either Supergirl or the CW/DC-verse.

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

TITANS Roster Revealed! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: TITANS Roster Revealed!   TITANS Roster Revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:30 pm

I always thought that if they ever decide to introduce Barbara in the DCCU, they should do it as Oracle instead of Batgirl. It would be a good way to replace her late father. TITANS Roster Revealed! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: TITANS Roster Revealed!   TITANS Roster Revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:31 pm

@Mecha I think she'll be Oracle in the DCCU. That's who I hope Jena Malone actually is instead of all the rumors that she's the stupidest Robin they could have picked... Carrie Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TITANS Roster Revealed!   TITANS Roster Revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:36 pm

What if it's a mix of Barbara and Carrie? DSP2
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: TITANS Roster Revealed!   TITANS Roster Revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:37 pm

@Mecha No. No. Just.... No.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TITANS Roster Revealed!   TITANS Roster Revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:40 pm

You know if she truly is Oracle, then Gordon's death and The Joker being in prison actually makes perfect sense now.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: TITANS Roster Revealed!   TITANS Roster Revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:46 pm

@Mecha Joker being in prison can be for multitudes of reasons. Not just being the cause of Barbra's crippling or Gordon's death. Gordon being dead is still stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TITANS Roster Revealed!   TITANS Roster Revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:50 pm

@yonny616 lol, you're never going to let go of Gordon's death are you?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: TITANS Roster Revealed!   TITANS Roster Revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:00 pm

@Mecha Nope. If Gordon's dead, like not just a rumor, but true. It won't matter what the DCCU does, the MCU is better. All of the DCCU movie can win Oscars, Golden Globes, and whatever other awards, but they'd still suck compared to MCU.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

TITANS Roster Revealed! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: TITANS Roster Revealed!   TITANS Roster Revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:11 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Mecha Nope. If Gordon's dead, like not just a rumor, but true. It won't matter what the DCCU does, the MCU is better. All of the DCCU movie can win Oscars, Golden Globes, and whatever other awards, but they'd still suck compared to MCU.

TITANS Roster Revealed! Cant-stop-laughing
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TITANS Roster Revealed!   TITANS Roster Revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:31 pm

@yonny616 What difference does it make if Gordon is dead or alive? He would have already been too old and retired anyway, while Batman is facing far beyond what he has ever faced from the previous films. So there's not much Gordon can really do. Hell, Gordon's death can bring a bigger impact to the DCCU than him being in a retirement home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TITANS Roster Revealed!   TITANS Roster Revealed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TITANS Roster Revealed!
Page 1 of 1