Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Wii U Help? Please?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Wii U Help? Please? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Wii U Help? Please? Empty
PostSubject: Wii U Help? Please?   Wii U Help? Please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:53 am

I'm looking for a good USB stick with 64-128 gb memory that'll work with the Wii U, as external hdd's seem to be so unreliable and always dying.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Wii U Help? Please? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Help? Please?   Wii U Help? Please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:58 pm

Any brand will do.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Help? Please?   Wii U Help? Please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:04 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Any brand will do.
hehe is that u in ur pro pci? ur pretty cute hehe I love you
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Help? Please?   Wii U Help? Please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:57 pm

USB sticks are generally reliable regardless of brand. Just buy any major brand and you are pretty much safe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Help? Please?   Wii U Help? Please? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:23 am

DaTeckno wrote:
USB sticks are generally reliable regardless of brand. Just buy any major brand and you are pretty much safe.
Yes but not all are compatible, and I found out they are more likely to die for a Wii U.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Help? Please?   Wii U Help? Please? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 3:28 pm

It's recommended to use a HDD that requires it's own power source rather than getting power from the console.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Help? Please?   Wii U Help? Please? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 3:31 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
It's recommended to use a HDD that requires it's own power source rather than getting power from the console.
I've been looking but I'm not really experienced in this stuff and can't decide on one. I'm looking for one that's about £50 or less.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Help? Please?   Wii U Help? Please? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 4:36 pm

Not sure about the prices in UK. Depending how much you're planning to download. A USB stick should be just fine for virtual console games. Downloading a full rental game will require a HDD.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Help? Please?   Wii U Help? Please? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:32 am

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00CRZ1YQK/ref=gno_cart_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IP8QIUK/ref=gno_cart_title_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2GZT5WO4CNKKS

Are these compatible?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Help? Please?   Wii U Help? Please? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wii U Help? Please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Nintendo :: Nintendo Wii-U-
Reply to topicJump to: