Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?

Go down 
+8
Hydell
Based Sonji
Bluenose
TheJubJub5721
BioDemon
RamboOnRedBull
Franko
Mecha
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? Empty
PostSubject: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:37 pm

And why?

I got ban for posting a "U MAD" pic on the Off-Topic section without so much as a warning.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:49 pm

I didn't get banned after the strict rules. CUZ IM A BOSS 8)
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Me...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jub u ****
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Lykos AKA FLOW AKA Supul.....Razz
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:55 pm

I did, for posting Umad pics. Ridiculous, it's a fucking joke mods, calm the fuck down.

Edit: I also posted Cool Story Bro pics. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:11 pm

I only banned like 2 people, both from the Debate Section. I just want that section to stay for serious discussion, not you fucks posting dumb ass people. As for the rest of you, it was the rest of the staff. But I agree with their decisions, if they say don't do something...don't do it, not that hard.

Also, Franko, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that section will remain for serious discussion. You don't like it don't post there.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:13 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I only banned like 2 people, both from the Debate Section. I just want that section to stay for serious discussion, not you fucks posting dumb ass people. As for the rest of you, it was the rest of the staff. But I agree with their decisions, if they say don't do something...don't do it, not that hard.

Also, Franko, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that section will remain for serious discussion. You don't like it don't post there.

Teckno said it was stupid to ban me. for posting a pic.

Also I wasn't here when that was posted. i was on holiday
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:16 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Wait a minute... so you ban me for calling you a pothead?

-_-
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Mecha wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Wait a minute... so you ban me for calling you a pothead?

-_-

I didn't ban you Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? 725796345
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Franko wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I didn't realize your pic was on the debate section. It really is srs bsns there.

But warnings should go out first.

And the people I banned were Bio and Mikenuge, I warned you about posting cool story bro pics, but you did it again. So don't cry to us for stupidity.

Last edited by Teckno on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:20 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Wow! You're a big fat liar! Teckno checked the admin panel and told me you ban me. eye roll
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Mecha wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Wow! You're a big fat liar! Teckno checked the admin panel and told me you ban me. eye roll

I'm pretty sure I banned you another time XD

Teckno wrote:
Franko wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I didn't realize your pic was on the debate section. It really is srs bsns there.

But warnings should go out first.

I consider that thread a warning...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:25 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

You only ban me once. The one where you're denying of banning me of course.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:26 pm

I've only ever banned Zera....
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Mecha wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

You only ban me once. The one where you're denying of banning me of course.

Huh. Alright. Then I banned you then XD
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:29 pm

I knew it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:19 pm

I actually can't believe some of you, you get told not to do something....so you do it and get banned and then suddenly its our fault?

I dont even want to hear bullshit excuses like "we werent warned".

I posted a thread, teckno then replied saying "All cool story bro posts will be removed and the user banned" then what do alot of you guys go and do? You fucking post cool story bro. So i don't wanna see any more of you saying you werent warned when you brought it on yourself. In Franko's case the warning was staring him straight in the face, but as per somehow it wasnt seen and us staff are subjected to "WE WAZNT WORNED!!!!!" Fuck off you were.

This forum started out as a general gaming forum to discuss games AND have fun, but you guys just took the piss by constantly trolling, spamming and going off topic sometimes within 5 fucking posts of the OP. So we tried enforcing the rules while trying to remain lenient but the usual suspects decided to be children and do the exact opposite to what the rules are.

Theres a difference between having a laugh and blatantly breaking the rules, the funny thing is that the rules havent even changed that much at all, we are just having to enforce them alot more strictly now because as i said people were just spamming and trolling the living fuck out of the forum with posts that add absolutely fuck all to the topic at hand.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Amen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Sonji banned me for like threatening somebody. I was like jk. I was banned for lyfe! Lol.
The next day, Teckno banned me for 2 days.

Lol yeah.

Last edited by ArcanaOfB3ast on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:39 am

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
Sonji banned me for like threatening somebody. I was like jk. I was banned for lyfe! Lol.
The next day, Teckno banned me for 5 days.

Lol yeah.

I've never banned you. Ever.

I've only ever banned Tahmdick and Zera.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:07 am

Sonji wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
The next day, Teckno banned me for 2 days.

Lol yeah.

I've never banned you. Ever.

I've only ever banned Tahmdick and Zera.

Quote :
Really Noel? Third time I'm seeing a spam post. You're getting banned for 2 days.

-Edit: Seems like someone already banned you... forever. I'm changing it to 2 days because I don't think it's worth a full bam

From Teckno. And I meant 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:11 am

I haven't been banned. Geez, the rules aren't THAT hard to follow, and while I don't like how strict the mods are being, there has been a lot of spam going on, so I understand why they are how they are.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TRF /\

Also Reaper, I WAZNT WORNED!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:01 am

C'mon people. You can get away with murder on this forum compared to what the Xbox Republic was like...

Now...

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:46 pm

fuck all you niggaz that have ever banned me before n00bs

cool story reaper

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?   Who here has been ban since this forum got strict? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who here has been ban since this forum got strict?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next