Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit)

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) Empty
PostSubject: PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit)   PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:37 pm

PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) 25073311181l

Quote :
It looks like Sony will soon be announcing a new Slim model of their PS4 console, which will likely be announced at E3 or Gamescom.

This new model will likely include a new AMD SoC which is rumored use a die size of 20nm, as we discussed a few months ago. This die shrink will result in a smaller SoC, which will draw less power and cost less to produce. This will allow Sony to save money on the chip itself and allow them to make the power supply and other parts smaller/cheaper due to the smaller power draw of the unit.

As we can see in the pictures below the new model of the PS4 is much smaller then the current PS4, with the Blu-Ray drive taking a very large portion of it's overall footprint.

The AMD made chip for the Sony PlayStation 4 features the an 8 core Kabini CPU, with 1024 GCN GPU Cores (256 more than the Xbox One), and a 256-bit wide GDDR5 memory interface wired to 8 GB of GDDR5 memory.

Remember guys that this is PS4 Slim model Remains unconfirmed at this point, so this design may not be the final design, or an official Sony design at all.
http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/systems/ps4_slim_appears_online/1
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit)   PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:40 pm

How the fuck does it stand?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit)   PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:47 pm

With the disc drive facing up.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit)   PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:58 pm

Ew yuck
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit)   PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:59 pm

What in heavens name is that? That looks terrible.

I don't even see the point to having a PS4 slim model. The PS4 is very slim in of its very self which makes it get pretty hot sometimes. I can't imagine how hot it would get it it were any slimmer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit)   PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Xbox One needs a slim model.

PS4 doesn't.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit)   PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Xbox One needs a slim model.

PS4 doesn't.

I should buy one before they remove the VHS feature DSP2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit)   PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 Slim Appears Online? (warning: looks shit)
Page 1 of 1