Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Kick-Ass creator thoughts on his Civil War comic being adapted into film

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Kick-Ass creator thoughts on his Civil War comic being adapted into film R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Kick-Ass creator thoughts on his Civil War comic being adapted into film Empty
PostSubject: Kick-Ass creator thoughts on his Civil War comic being adapted into film   Kick-Ass creator thoughts on his Civil War comic being adapted into film I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 3:25 pm

Kick-Ass creator thoughts on his Civil War comic being adapted into film Featur12

Quote :
Mark Millar has written some pretty amazing Marvel comics, and though the writer is now affiliated with 20th Century Fox, one of his most (in)famous storylines will be adapted for Steve Rogers' (Chris Evans) third big-screen outing, Captain America: Civil War. Because Marvel Studios don't have access to certain characters that play a vital role on the comic's plot, it's a safe bet Kevin Feige and co. will take quite a few liberties with the story, and chances are we'll end up with a very loose take on Civil War -- so how does Millar feel about that? Pretty good actually! While speaking to MTV he reveals that he has complete confidence in the studio and is really looking forward to seeing the finished film.

Quote :
"They’re a money machine, they’re amazing. Whatever they do is gonna be a billion dollar movie and it’ll be great. You know as a fanboy I grew up, since I was 4 or 5 I planned to be Spider-Man. Even now I still think it’s possible! I couldn’t be more relaxed about it. Almost any other studio could screw it up. I’ll just show up on the night and enjoy the film."

Almost any other studio... but not Fox, right Mark? Seriously though, he's not wrong. Some Marvel movies may be better than others but at this stage they've earned the confidence or both fans and critics, and it's hard to imagine them steering too far off course now. Captain America: Civil War is set for release on 29 April, 2016.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down

Kick-Ass creator thoughts on his Civil War comic being adapted into film
Page 1 of 1