Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Guild Wars 2 for $10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

Guild Wars 2 for $10  Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wars 2 for $10    Guild Wars 2 for $10  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:45 pm

To go along with their expansion announcement at PAX South this weekend, Guild Wars 2 is $10 for the weekend with a double XP boost.

http://buy.guildwars2.com/store/gw2/en_US/html/pbPage.buyguildwars2

I bought the game at launch and have been playing it on and off since. Since it's not a subscription-based MMO, it's way more leisurely if you want to play it casually. There's a cash shop but most of the things sold there are skins or boosts, and you can buy the shop currency using in-game money.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Guild Wars 2 for $10  TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Guild Wars 2 for $10  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 for $10    Guild Wars 2 for $10  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:54 am

I heard it's a lot worse than GW1?
Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2 for $10
Page 1 of 1