Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!   Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:26 am

@RamboOnRedBull Nah Nolan's Bane was a beast of his own.

@Mecha As long as it's better than that shitty Injustice accent where he sounds like an american speaking spanish.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!   Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:31 am

Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!   Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:33 am

Mecha wrote:

Man, when The Joker appeared, I was reminded of Jared Leto being cast. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!   Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 5:37 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Man, when The Joker appeared, I was reminded of Jared Leto being cast. Razz

Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!   Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 5:37 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 AkGjGH9
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!   Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Tom Hardy May Have Left SUICIDE SQUAD Because It Focuses On 'Deadshot' And 'The Joker'

Quote :
It was revealed yesterday that Tom Hardy would no longer be playing Rick Flagg in David Ayer's Suicide Sqaud, with scheduling issues and Mad Max: Fury Road press tour commitments ultimately blamed. However, Latino-Review claim to have learned the real reason why The Dark Knight Rises star won't be taking on another DC Comics role (at least not in this 2016 release anyway).

Apparently, he just wasn't a fan of the script, and he left the project under amicable terms (which is why the scheduling conflict excuse was used as a cover story). Why didn't he like it? It could be for any number of reasons, but the site goes on to add that the latest draft is rumoured to have beefed up the screen time of Deadshot (Will Smith) and The Joker (Jared Leto) at the expense of characters like Flagg. Given the status of Smith and the popularity of The Joker, that makes sense!

Will this put Jake Gyllenhaal off from enlisting in the Suicide Squad? We'll have to wait and see...

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!   Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:41 pm

LR is usually hit or miss with DC news, but I hope this isn't the reality of it. If the movie is truly dominated by Deadshot and Joker, which will include Harley, while pushing away the other Squad members I will be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!   Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:05 pm

Well focusing more on Deadshot and The Joker makes perfect sense. Not just because they're going to be played by Will Smith and Jared Leto, but also because they're classic Batman villains. Deadshot has always been the heart of the Suicide Squad team. Just like how Iron Man is the heart of The Avengers. Also Deadshot and The Joker were kinda the main focus in one of the animated movies...

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!   Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:46 pm

The movie should be about the team, it's called Suicide Squad, not Deadshot and Joker Ft. Harley and the suicide squad.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!   Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:45 am

@yonny616 I never said the movie will only be about Deadshot and The Joker. Just that they will stand out the most is all. Just like how Captain America, Iron Man, and Ultron will stand out the most in The Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!   Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:49 am

@Mecha Rick Flagg is the leader. He should have as much screen time as Deadshot. The Joker must be the villain if he has that much screen time.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!   Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Jake Gyllenhaal Passes On 'Rick Flag' Role In David Ayer's SUICIDE SQUAD

Quote :
We were all pretty disappointed to learn that Tom Hardy had decided to drop out of Suicide Squad (could this be the reason why?), but a silver lining on that cloudy day came in the form of Nightcrawler star Jake Gyllenhaal. Unfortunately, he WON'T be playing Rick Flag! Variety reports that the actor has decided to pass on the project, meaning the hunt is back on for a replacement. With an April start date, there's no huge rush, but based on the cast - Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Jared Leto, Jai Courtney and Cara Delevingne - you have to imagine that David Ayer and Warner Bros. will be looking for an A-List star. Suicide Squad is set to be released on August 5th, 2016.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!   Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom Hardy Drops Out of SUICIDE SQUAD!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2