Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Total War: Warhammer leaked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Total War: Warhammer leaked TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Total War: Warhammer leaked Empty
PostSubject: Total War: Warhammer leaked   Total War: Warhammer leaked I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:10 pm

Total War: Warhammer leaked Warhammer_invasion_cataclysm_expansion_by_neisbeis-d5twtd9

IGN wrote:
SEGA and Creative Assembly's next project is Total War: Warhammer, a new art book reveals.

Ttotal War Center.net user StormOfRazors spotted a quote in the new The Art of Total War book from CA's Mike Simpson, where he writes the studio is "taking the series to a fantasy setting with Total War: Warhammer."

No more information's been released at this time, but we've reached out to SEGA to see if the company's prepared to officially announce the title now the cat's out of the bag.

-
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/01/14/total-war-warhammer-leaks-thanks-to-art-book

My dick was diamonds, then i realised it wasn't 40k.... Man Total Warhammer 40k would be amazing, i wish Relic would quit fucking around with Company of Heroes 2 DLC and get on Dawn of War3
Back to top Go down

Total War: Warhammer leaked
Page 1 of 1