Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming Empty
PostSubject: HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming   HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:12 pm

HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming 20150108_043022_thumb

Quote :
Freedom Wars has already been out for a few months now, but it seems like Sony have further plans for the franchise. They say that that a big announcement will be made during the “Sinners Festival,” which is scheduled to take place in Osaka, Japan this weekend.

The above map shows the stage layout of the Panopticon-themed event, where fans will get to participate in various events and purchase exclusive goods, or be a part of a Freedom Wars quiz challenge to win prizes.

Attendees will also get three exclusive trading stickers at the event, which also includes rare stickers of the game’s three Vocaloid-esque idols as well. They’ll also have events where fans will get to use their Vitas to show off their best character customizations.

The schedule for the event shows some of the events they’ll have, such as cooperative and competitive tournaments. There’s also a message at the bottom that reads, “Something will happen during the finale at 18:00!? Stick around and keep your eyes on the stage!”

Various voice actors and developers are also expected to make an appearance during the event. While Sony didn’t share any hints as to what this announcement could be, it wouldn’t surprise us if it were an updated “G” version of the game or maybe even a sequel.
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/08/freedom-wars-announcement-made-weekend/

Freedom Wars Delta? DSP2
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming   HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Japan onky
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming   HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:40 am

Hopefully a new title DSP2
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming   HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 8:54 am

Probably won't come to the west
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming   HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:36 pm

I hope they make a sequel where they make it less anime I love you
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming   HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:46 pm

It'd be nice if it became a series, and kept improving. But I'm betting it's a PS4 port announcement.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming   HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:38 pm

Bah if it is they can fuck right off.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming   HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 6:51 pm

"HUGE"

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/10/sonys-big-freedom-wars-announcement-wasnt-big/?onswipe_redirect=no&oswrr=1

fake and gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming   HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE Freedom Wars Announcement Incoming
Page 1 of 1