Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

See how the sexist gamers harrass an innocent female gamer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

See how the sexist gamers harrass an innocent female gamer Empty
PostSubject: See how the sexist gamers harrass an innocent female gamer   See how the sexist gamers harrass an innocent female gamer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:44 pm

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/65834641
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

See how the sexist gamers harrass an innocent female gamer TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

See how the sexist gamers harrass an innocent female gamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: See how the sexist gamers harrass an innocent female gamer   See how the sexist gamers harrass an innocent female gamer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:12 pm

The dudes are acting like neckbeards, they want more representation of their group so they can better relate, I see no problem in that. I didn't play the newest Dragon Age or Forza because you couldn't play as a British Bangladeshi
Back to top Go down

See how the sexist gamers harrass an innocent female gamer
Page 1 of 1