Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corpse Party: Blood Drive Coming West

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Corpse Party: Blood Drive Coming West ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Corpse Party: Blood Drive Coming West Empty
PostSubject: Corpse Party: Blood Drive Coming West   Corpse Party: Blood Drive Coming West I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:53 am

Quote :
XSEED is on a roll with setting up new localization projects for the new year, as we’ve learned they’re going to localize the highly anticipated Corpse Party: Blood Drive.

The confirmation is somewhat of a premature leak via a domain for the game being registered. To be clear, this is usually how XSEED (and most companies for that matter) handle their reveals, they set up the website domain first and then follow up with the official announcement.

Corpse Party: Blood Drive was released in Japan on the Playstation Vita back in July of last year, and its story takes place roughly two months after the events of Corpse Party: Book of Shadows.
http://nichegamer.net/2015/01/xseed-is-localizing-corpse-party-blood-drive/ 

I haven't really had much of a chance to play Corpse Party games, but I've been meaning to check them out for years.  Definitely appreciating all this love XSEED is giving the Vita. The website exists, but there's nothing on it yet: http://corpsepartyblooddrive.com/
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Corpse Party: Blood Drive Coming West StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Corpse Party: Blood Drive Coming West   Corpse Party: Blood Drive Coming West I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Gonna check it out as well.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Corpse Party: Blood Drive Coming West ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Corpse Party: Blood Drive Coming West   Corpse Party: Blood Drive Coming West I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Was told I should play the first two games before getting this one. Probably gonna pick them up since gf wants them too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corpse Party: Blood Drive Coming West   Corpse Party: Blood Drive Coming West I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corpse Party: Blood Drive Coming West
Page 1 of 1