Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished Empty
PostSubject: Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished   Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:03 pm

The 4-Player co-op looks pretty fun. Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished 409191096 We could all play this together.

Quote :
The game is meant to be a cute, comical hack and slash shooter experience set within a hologram studio. You take up the role of one of the kids, pick a quest, and enter the battle. You can obtain rare materials by continually progressing and completing various quests, and your enemies will naturally change pending the quests you take up.

Here are the game’s key features:

Scenario Quest to progress through story mode. Mission Quest to collect materials for costumes.
Different stages with different levels of difficulty mode.
Quests have time limits. Beat enemies inside an area to get time bonus.
Customize characters with various costumes.
Variety of weapons and all kinds of bosses.
Single player mode and up to 4 player multiplayer mode.
Inside the online lobby, interact with players via chat and gestures.
1 lobby can support up to 30 players. Its also possible to move to your friends lobby.
Combine materials to make your own costumes. Attach abilities to your costume and strengthen them.

http://nichegamer.net/2014/12/adorable-japanese-indie-shooter-gocco-of-war-needs-greenlight-to-get-finished/
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished   Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:36 pm

Looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished ZDL7A4I
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished   Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Don't let orc hear you, it's Indie and Japanese. He'll throw a fit. Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished 3202469658
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished   Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:10 pm

What platforms is this thing even on?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished   Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:11 pm

That's a good question, too bad there's no way to tell what section this is. Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished 725796345

It's on PC.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished   Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Nice. We should definitely play this together as a forum. dood!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished   Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Well, everyone except @Sawed-Off_Orc since he only plays triple A M-rate games, and @Mecha since he doesn't have a PC, he only runs Windows on a potato skin.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished   Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:32 pm

Bastards. Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished 2590470549
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished   Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cutesy, Fun Japanese Shooter That Lykos Hates Waiting for Greenlight to get Finished
Page 1 of 1