Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2500th Post Confessions

Go down 
+8
Orion
Bluenose
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
Orc
Stigma
Archduke
The_Biotic_God
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

2500th Post Confessions ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

2500th Post Confessions Empty
PostSubject: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:29 am

Well, this'll be my 2500th post here, so following Sug's example, I'll make a confession thread to 'celebrate.'  Hopefully none of this will reveal truly anything about me, but will serve to make me more mysterious and interesting.  The last one in particular, is more than I'd tell anyone else.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1.  This Place has Influence my Confidence, Kinda.  Before coming here, I had very few images with girls on them.  And I don't mean anything erotic, just girls in general.  Even a Valkyria Chronicles wallpaper was a bit much, and I never would have had a female character as my avatar, despite all my favourite characters being female.  My gf would always get upset that all my wallpapers were of slutty girls back when only three of my wallpapers had girls on them (valkyria chronicles, samurai girl in very traditional Japanese clothes, and some neon girl playing games).  After getting to know Sug and Shigdig a bit more, and realizing nothing I ever do will convince my gf that I'm not a huge pervert, I figured I may as well save all the pictures I like, rather than just the ones without girls.  

2.  I Think my Promotion to Staff Was Way Overdue, and Could Have Made Many Events Much Simpler.  And I don't just mean being Admin.  Just having some authority on the forum, and being able to access the staff section would have been fine.  The iron fist fascists that used to help run this place plagued the staff section with things like:
"MUH RECOGNITION,"
"I WURK SO HARD, BUT MECHA WONT GIVE ME BJs WHENEVR I ASK,"
"I H8 SHIGDIG, HE NEEDS TO GO,"
"THE N-WORD IS A BIG NO-NO,"
"I H8 MECHA, IP BAN HIM NAOW TECK,"
"WE DON'T NEED OUR MOST ACTIVE MEMBER, WE'LL GET PLENTY ONCE G8 STARTS"
et cetera.  If you want more, look at Shigdig's current signature.  But the fact is, none of them would have ever tolerated having me of equal authority.  It would have caused a shitstorm, and they probably would have just lost face.  Either way, I think the Valkyrie revolution, and Shigdig's loyalty were some of the best things to happen to this forum, and that we're lucky to have had Teckno as the voice of reason for all this time.  

3.  I have 3 pet turtles.

4.  Some Things About my Girlfriend.  I met her when I was 17.  She's the only person I've ever slept with, but I am not hers.  She likes Scottish and Irish accents.  She is attracted to smokers and druggies, and she wants to try shrooms.  She likes to watch pewdiepie, and Conan.  She wants protest (loudly) for gay, animal, women's, racial, et cetera rights, and thinks violence, vandalism, and various other criminal behaviours are a legitimate means of getting her point across.  She smoked pot most of her life.  My phone is currently turned off, because she hung up on me after calling me "just to say hello" and then proceeded to pick a fight over nothing and refuse to explain anything.  She wanted to be polyamorous for a while because she wanted to be able to go out with and have relationships and sex with other people.  She gets upset every time I'm anywhere near a girl, even if she knows I need to be because of a group assignment.  She disapproves of the games I like, and most people I get along with.  Her friends are all SJW.  There's more, but I don't feel like writing.

5.   I have an illness, and it's only getting worse.  If I disappear completely for a long time, there is an actual chance that I am dead.  No one I speak to regularly knows about this, aside from my doctor, and the various other healthcare professionals I've had to see multiple times, or on a regular basis (9 in total, as of right now), and my academic advisor.  Since my illness seriously affects my ability to study, learn, complete assignments, attend lectures (and even quizzes, tests, and exams), I am given some leeway and allowed to retake courses despite my program being very strict about that.  I am not, however, in disability services.  So far, treatment has always been ineffective over the long term, I've moved from one prescription, to another, to another, constantly having the dosages increased above average levels because they started helping but lost their effect.  The diagnosis has also changed 3 or 4 times, and a few other possibilities, with serious implications, are being considered at the moment, but they don't seem very promising.  This is something I've had most of my life, but it was never noticed before, since I was always able to cope with it until more recently, or the symptoms were attributed to other circumstances (or I just never mentioned them to anyone).

So that's all for right now.  Maybe some other time I'll say a bit more.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:46 am

Shrooms are weird.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:09 am

Drugs are bad mmkay. I love pot though. 2500th Post Confessions 2505020059 Razz Seriously though, steer clear from heroin, and don't let anyone you know get addicted to it. That shit will fuck up your life, and quite possibly could hurt everyone else's that you care about. I actually know somebody who used to be an abuser, and is now fully recovered from heroin use. Long story short, they almost died from it.

Anyways, sorry to hear about your illness. I hope you're able to fully recover, and overcome this thing one day. If not, well I wish the best for ya m8.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:20 am

Oh damn, and I thought I had problems. Sorry to hear about your illness and girlfriend problems. I understand your feeling about having female avatars and stuff. The avatar I have know is the first time I've had a female avatar or wallpaper or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:01 am

Man sorry to hear about the gf. No offense but if I were you I'd stay clear of her and find a girl with common sense and who isn't a manipulative, angry sjw bitch. No disrespect.

As for your illness that sucks big time. I hope theres some way it can be cured. Don't want ya dying on us! We don't always see eye to eye but I do like your contributions really. I can just be a bit headstrong and judgemental Razz
At least we share the same views that sjw's are cunts.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

2500th Post Confessions R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:41 am

No, Ang! frog
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

2500th Post Confessions StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:43 am

It's nice to know that I was able to help with your confidence. Soon you will have the confidence to wear a shirt with a picture of your waifu and give no fucks what anyone thinks.

You reminded me to write up an over exaggerated version of the whole Valkyrie thing. Plan was to do Metal Gear style story. It's really hard to start one.

Why do you stay with her when it seems like you're not happy most of the time?

Sorry to hear about your illness. I sure hope one day you'll get better.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:01 am

No love for my turtles? DSP2 Feels weird having everyone just call it an illness xD.

Archduke wrote:
Drugs are bad mmkay. I love pot though. 2500th Post Confessions 2505020059 Razz Seriously though, steer clear from heroin, and don't let anyone you know get addicted to it. That shit will fuck up your life, and quite possibly could hurt everyone else's that you care about. I actually know somebody who used to be an abuser, and is now fully recovered from heroin use. Long story short, they almost died from it.

Anyways, sorry to hear about your illness. I hope you're able to fully recover, and overcome this thing one day. If not, well I wish the best for ya m8.

Thankfully she's not interested in heroin, cocaine, meth, or the like.

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Man sorry to hear about the gf. No offense but if I were you I'd stay clear of her and find a girl with common sense and who isn't a manipulative, angry sjw bitch. No disrespect.

As for your illness that sucks big time. I hope theres some way it can be cured. Don't want ya dying on us! We don't always see eye to eye but I do like your contributions really. I can just be a bit headstrong and judgemental Razz
At least we share the same views that sjw's are cunts.

It's a bit more complicated than that. Razz  I'll probably end up married to her.  It's more treatable than curable, Docs seem to approach it with a surprising amount of urgency though, so they'll probably figure something out eventually.

Mecha wrote:
No, Ang! frog

Why are you always so dramatic. 2500th Post Confessions 1928411632

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
It's nice to know that I was able to help with your confidence. Soon you will have the confidence to wear a shirt with a picture of your waifu and give no fucks what anyone thinks.

Why do you stay with her when it seems like you're not happy most of the time?

That's never gonna happen. xD

That's complicated. The nice times are nice, at least. I may go into it more if I reach 5000.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:26 pm

We love you man. Wink

On a side note, Mecha should have done like 9 confessions by now with his post count.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:41 pm

Even if I were to do confessions, you guys wouldn't believe me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

2500th Post Confessions TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:58 pm

I love you man, i hope you recover
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

2500th Post Confessions TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:03 pm

fuck mate i'm crying, could be because i failed my physics exam today after acing the mock lastw eek but it could be about Angoles as well. Sorry man, if there's anything we could do like donate blood or organs you name it.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Shut up, Mecha. Razz

Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Love you, Ang. Even when you weren't on this site I would remember you on PS3N and always wanted you to come over. Glad to have you aboard.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Based Sonji wrote:
Love you, Ang. Even when you weren't on this site I would remember you on PS3N and always wanted you to come over. Glad to have you aboard.

Lol, you had me on PSN the whole time, and Franko was the one who told me to join. 2500th Post Confessions 725796345
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:33 pm

LOL I still remember the PS3N days. Too bad Zillah had to wipe all the boards and erase everything. Sad
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:36 pm

I was always telling him how bad an admin he was. 2500th Post Confessions 725796345 But I never would have imagined that.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Archduke wrote:
LOL I still remember the PS3N days. Too bad Zillah had to wipe all the boards and erase everything. Sad

Am I missing something? I'm looking at it right now, it looks ugly as shit though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:54 pm

Archduke wrote:

It wasn't Zillah. It was the Jew who deleted basically half the forum.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

2500th Post Confessions QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:54 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Mecha wrote:
Archduke wrote:

Why though?
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

2500th Post Confessions QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:57 pm

The member 'Angelus' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Angelus wrote:
Based Sonji wrote:

Lol, you had me on PSN the whole time, and Franko was the one who told me to join. 2500th Post Confessions 725796345

man I quit using PSN for like... 8 months lol
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:01 pm

Based Sonji wrote:
Angelus wrote:
Based Sonji wrote:

man I quit using PSN for like... 8 months lol

I know, I remember seeing you at the bottom of my friends list, and feeling a little sad and disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:07 pm

Angelus wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Archduke wrote:

Why though?

I don't remember why? I think it was because he wanted to start fresh or something. But I was pissed because he deleted a lot of good memories. Oh well. At least he didn't delete that time I got caught watching porn by you guys. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2500th Post Confessions   2500th Post Confessions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2500th Post Confessions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next