Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay

Go down 
+4
Gutzahn
Mecha
Last Order
Angelus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:08 am

Commentary is annoying as all hell, and the graphics looks pretty weird... Would have been nice to see Lucky Chloe, but apparently we can't have nice things here in the West. So far, not really expecting too much from this game.

Quote :
Featured above, you can view the live gameplay straight from the annual Capcom Cup Finals. Capcom series producer Yoshinori Ono was on stage dressed as Charlie Nash (more on that later) and he teased that the PS4 and PC fighting game will have “lots of secrets.” He teased that more information regarding the game’s various systems would come later. Did you catch the bit where Chun-Li gets knocked into a bowl of noodles? Priceless.

Quote :
Finally, you can view an extended look at the original gameplay trailer – with a curious tease at the end for the long-forgotten friend of Guile, Charlie Nash. Perhaps he’ll be the first character reveal outside Ryu and Chun-Li?
Read more at http://nichegamer.net/2014/12/get-the-first-live-gameplay-for-street-fighter-v-charlie-nash-is-teased/#KqxLym6GzRWbvDSI.99

http://nichegamer.net/2014/12/get-the-first-live-gameplay-for-street-fighter-v-charlie-nash-is-teased/
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:08 am

The member 'Angelus' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay 9hlfGOJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:21 am

I hope Spider-Man appears in the game.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:23 am

It kinda feels like hits have more impact now. Dunno if it's the sound assets or the animation.
Looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:27 pm

MY NIGGA CHARLIE'S ALIVE GOT DAMN.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:23 pm

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:44 pm

Last Order wrote:

'Jack Says' :

Is this some sort of troll account?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Can't you recognize old Jack? First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:34 am

Stoney wrote:
Last Order wrote:

'Jack Says' :

Is this some sort of troll account?

No. It's actually an A.I. that Ang created. And it seems to be getting smarter each day too.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:59 am

The la-li-lu-le-lo !?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:59 am

Looks really fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:38 pm

Being developped on Unreal Engine 4
http://nichegamer.net/2014/12/street-fighter-v-is-being-developed-in-unreal-engine-4/

First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay Street-fighter-v-12-18-14-1-1024x576
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:53 pm

Damn he's robotic as shit.

I do want more new characters rather than the standards. Street Fighter IV felt like a nostalgia party.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:16 am

Street Fighter 5 will be released spring 2016 on PC and PS4

Quote :
Capcom causally mentioned a release window for Street Fighter 5 in a PAX East post toting some of the cool merchandise it’s selling at the event.

The comment was at the bottom of the Capcom Unity post – before it was removed – and read:

“Everyone is fired up for Street Fighter 5 coming to the PS4 and PC next Spring. Until then, you can sport the official SF5 key art T-shirt, which features Ryu in a heroic pose, for $25.”

The original wording mentioning a spring 2016 release may have been removed, but here’s a screencap:
First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay Street_fighter_5_screen_grab-493x600
Since part of the sentence has been removed, we can chalk this up to a either a mistake or a slip of the tongue.

Street Fighter 5 is a console exclusive on PlayStation 4, and features cross-play functionality with the PC version.

An online beta program will launch for both platforms, which Capcom previously said was “essential” for testing the cross-platform play functionality.

Those who pre-order the fighter in North America will automatically be enrolled into the beta. Timing on the beta program in Europe will be announced at a later date.

Thanks, EventHubs.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:38 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay   First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Look at Street Fighter V Live Gameplay
Page 1 of 1