Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome   Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:56 am

http://store.nisamerica.com/criminal-girls-invite-only
Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome Criminalgirls_pe_main_2

Just like every other NISA Limited Edition, looks great.  Comes with the soundtrack, the Artbook, the nice box, and a keychain.  With the holiday sale going on, I think they'll even throw in a Prinny ornament.  Considering it's only $10 more than the standard eition, NISA's making it really hard not to pre-order.  There's no way my gf would ever approve of the game though. wounded
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome   Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:26 am

I would buy it, even though I don't know WTF it is.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome   Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:37 am

Looks weird.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome   Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Well, it's by NIS, so it's probably great, and they're limited editions are always awesome. 

Also, Kotaku hates it because of Punishment Time, which is reason enough to buy anything. http://kotaku.com/5605158/in-this-game-you-spank-girls
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome   Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:57 pm

Didn't NISA censored it?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome   Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:45 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Didn't NISA censored it?

Yeah, I've been looking into that. :/  

But if it was uncensored, I might get arrested for owning it due to Canadian laws.   scratch   They said they needed to do it to avoid an AO rating, and I believe them, they just added a bit of fog, but I'm kinda torn between waiting for the import to be cheaper, or getting the LE.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome   Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Didn't NISA censored it?

But if it was uncensored, I might get arrested for owning it due to Canadian laws.   scratch   They said they needed to do it to avoid an AO rating, and I believe them, they just added a bit of fog, but I'm kinda torn between waiting for the import to be cheaper, or getting the LE.

Yeah it cursed quite a big fuss over on the NISA forums. Apparently they didn't submit a version with uncensored content before hand.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome   Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:57 pm

The member '2Sugoi2Die' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Shigdig' :
Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome DCsM3te
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome   Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:33 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Didn't NISA censored it?

Yeah it cursed quite a big fuss over on the NISA forums. Apparently they didn't submit a version with uncensored content before hand.

Yeah, wounded  though I can understand that being difficult for a small firm like them.  I'm pretty sure the game would at least be AO or eventually banned in parts of Canada.  

May just forget about it and the the Senran Kagura: Let's Get Physical Edition
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome   Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Speaking of Senran Kagura :3
Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome ZdQLDCC
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome   Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Nice! DSP2   I'm still trying to get the gf's approval. Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome 725796345
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome   Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:32 pm

Alright, the censorship looks stupid. Didn't look too bad at first, but with that much pink fog and no voices it seems pretty shitty. Probably gonna wait for it to go on sale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome   Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Criminal Girls Limited Edition Looks Awesome
Page 1 of 1