Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Anime Reviewers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Favorite Anime Reviewers Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Anime Reviewers   Favorite Anime Reviewers I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Mine's GRArkada aka Glass Reflection Arkada aka Tristant Gallant

https://www.youtube.com/user/GRArkada/

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Favorite Anime Reviewers ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Reviewers   Favorite Anime Reviewers I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:32 pm

I don't really pay any attention to Anime reviews.  Sometimes I'll scroll through the list on MAL, but other than that I only really pay attention to what Sug and Shig have to say.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Favorite Anime Reviewers QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Reviewers   Favorite Anime Reviewers I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:32 pm

The member 'Sir Angelus Ignobilius' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Shigdig' :
Favorite Anime Reviewers 0IEmAwv
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Favorite Anime Reviewers R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Reviewers   Favorite Anime Reviewers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 12:16 am

Hard to say. I follow a lot of anime fans on YouTube, but they're main focus isn't reviewing anime.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Reviewers   Favorite Anime Reviewers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 12:18 am

Mecha wrote:
Hard to say. I follow a lot of anime fans on YouTube, but they're main focus isn't reviewing anime.

Chris Stuckmann needs to review more anime. He promised he would, but he's barely done any reviews so far. Where's the Attack on Titan review he promised? Where the heck is the Psycho-Pass season 1 review?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Favorite Anime Reviewers R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Reviewers   Favorite Anime Reviewers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 12:24 am

Fuck Chris Stuckmann! I mean, I like his videos and all, but he only goes by what's popular. That goes for all genres, not just anime.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Reviewers   Favorite Anime Reviewers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 12:01 pm

Well I follow the Podtaku guys more or less (Jean, Gigguk the above mentioned Arkada and Holden).
Also this glorious motherfucker :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Reviewers   Favorite Anime Reviewers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Anime Reviewers
Page 1 of 1