Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes to the Forum

Go down 
+13
NoelX2
Last Order
Orc
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
Orion
Angelus
Mecha
yonny616
Stigma
Archduke
2Sugoi2Die
Chobo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Changes to the Forum - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:06 am

@Ang No. Put the threads back where they were before you delete the section. That is, if you do it.

Honestly, I don't feel like arguing about this. I just... I just...

Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Uwmdy

First people complain about making a number of threads with no responses (thus, the general threads), and now it would be over-saturation? Why do I even bother being so active on this forum?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:24 am

Mecha wrote:
@Ang No. Put the threads back where they were before you delete the section. That is, if you do it.

Honestly, I don't feel like arguing about this. I just... I just...

Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Uwmdy

First people complain about making a number of threads with no responses (thus, the general threads), and now it would be over-saturation? Why do I even bother being so active on this forum?

'Cause you have no friends. 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:38 am

This is excellent work, Angie! dood! Changes to the Forum - Page 2 2505020059 troll

However, I miss some of the old emotes so I'm going to bring them back.

Archive section is silly, so that has to go and the Off Topic has to come back.

And I like post count under avatar.

But the rest is good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Changes to the Forum - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:32 am

Teckno wrote:
This is excellent work, Angie! dood! Changes to the Forum - Page 2 2505020059 troll

But the rest is good.

Who elected you leader? I thought this was democracy, not a fascist dictatorship under Fuhrer Tecknorabia!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:34 am

Orion wrote:
Teckno wrote:

But the rest is good.

Who elected you leader? I thought this was democracy, not a fascist dictatorship under Fuhrer Tecknorabia!

*Sultan Tecknorabia
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Changes to the Forum - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:25 pm

Teckno wrote:

But the rest is good.

I liked some of the old emotes too, but having exclusively game related just seemed like a better idea.  

Off-Topic Section was just renamed to "miscellaneous" to prevent redundancy.  I've been thinking bout the Archive section and I'll go ahead and unlock it, but it's just to make the # of posts more proportional to the rest of the forum.

I like the post count too, but considering everyone has several thousand posts, it's a bit intimidating to new members.  I wanted to make it so posts in the Off-Topic Category didn't count, but Forumotion still doesn't let you do that.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 1:01 pm

Changes to the Forum - Page 2 1411946719

Last edited by Mecha on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 1:23 pm

No worries.  Thank you for your feedback.  

Topic Icons were replaced with Sonic Sprites.  They're pretty lightweight, but let us know if this causes any problems for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 1:29 pm

Oh you think you're slick, don't you? The Archive section is still locked. God dammit, Ang! Get rid of it, for fuck sake!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 1:34 pm

It's been unlocked for a while, Mecha...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 1:38 pm

No it's not. I can't comment or make a new thread there. It's basically still locked.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Alright, it was a Permissions overlook.  You should be able to reply now.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Changes to the Forum - Page 2 163605591
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 2:15 pm

Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
No worries.  Thank you for your feedback.  

Topic Icons were replaced with Sonic Sprites.  They're pretty lightweight, but let us know if this causes any problems for anyone.

The forum has become really slow for me and keeps saying invalid when I try to post.

Plus, they are really..... gay.

As founder admin, I order you to put back the old ones, peasant.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Dice are no enabled.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:58 pm

The member 'Sir Angelus Ignobilius' has done the following action : Dice

'20d' : 2, 18
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:59 pm

I have no idea why Teckno posted that though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 6:03 pm

WTF, Teckno?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Quite like the new look. Just PLEASE make white the primary colour. I swear it would look so refreshing
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 7:14 pm

Where the hell is the "edit" button? Also why is there two "quote" buttons? Someone dun goof'd.

EDIT: That's weird? The "edit" button came back after I finished posting this post. I'm guessing things around here are going kinda slow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:06 pm

Mecha wrote:
Where the hell is the "edit" button? Also why is there two "quote" buttons? Someone dun goof'd.

Obviously Quote+ is multiquote. Changes to the Forum - Page 2 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:11 pm

Yeah, there's no reason for anything to be slower though.  Forumotion's probably just backing up all the recent changes.  

Orc, do you mean instead of the Blue Bars make them white?  Or the black background?  Changing the background would affect A LOT of stuff, and many of the graphics would need to be remade.  Changing the bars is something pretty easy, we just need this Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_back_title in a different colour.   

I also wanted to look into changing the background from the one we currently have, but I'm not sure what we could make it.  

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonx1bChanges to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonx3Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonx4Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonx5Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonx6Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonx7Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonx8Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonxx1Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonxx2Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonxx3Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonxx4Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonxx5Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonxx6Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonxx7
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonx1bChanges to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonx3Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonx4Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonx5Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonx6Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonx7Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonx8Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonxx1Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonxx2Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonxx3Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonxx4Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonxx5Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonxx6Changes to the Forum - Page 2 Buttonxx7

That's freakin awesome!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:38 pm

Mecha wrote:

That's freakin awesome!

I'd test it out, but Teckno doesn't like me doing nice things for the forum without his consent.  

Speaking of which, I am currently testing out simple member awards, as you may have noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes to the Forum
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next