Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread?

Go down 
+5
Stigma
Bluenose
yonny616
Orion
Angelus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Yes
 No
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread?   Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 pm

@Stigma Then how else am I suppose to post news in the Industry News section? Go back to copying and pasting gaming news articles from other websites like before? Because nobody complained when I copied and paste gaming articles, so how the hell is that ANY different from posting a news videos? I don't have the time to copy and paste gaming articles from various sites, so I use IGN news videos because it's much more quicker and keeps the forum from being boring. I'm trying to keep the forum more active and all you and Padders can do is bitch and complain instead of helping me keep this forum alive. If you think you can make better discussion threads, then why don't you do it? If you can't then STFU. I don't mean to sound aggressive, but you guys have no common sense at all.

INB4 I don't have common sense either.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread?   Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Mecha, I pretty much ignore most of your post anyways. Not a hard skill at all. Only time I have to deal with you when you make revilement post (which you I haven't seen for a while), break a rule or when someone complains.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread?   Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:19 pm

Another day, another argument for how to contain Mecha's threads. 

I sure missed a lot, I can tell.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread?   Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:36 pm

Yes they should. Way too many Comic-book/Superhero threads in movie section of the forum. Plus, it's nothing but Mecha getting into stupid arguments with other members of the forum. (Then again, that is 80% of this forum's content currently.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 R5MQPRE

PostSubject: Re: Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread?   Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 5:09 am

Love how anti-superhero everyone is being. Yet, we have a superhero on the banner. Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread?   Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 6:05 am

We aren't anti-superhero. We are anti-YOU
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread?   Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 10:52 am

@Orion Obviously. When you make insulting comments, they get deleted. But when I do the same, I get banned. Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread?   Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 12:54 pm

Orion doesn't cause over-saturation by off-topic threads. With you it almost seems like you can't tell the difference between the "New Topic" and "New Post" buttons.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread?   Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 Tumblr_m9s72v0ukT1ro2xth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread?   Should all superhero shit be put into a Superhero Containment thread? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2