Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss

Go down 
4 posters

Which Faction do you think would win in a fight?
 Zerg
 Terran
 Protoss
View results
AuthorMessage
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss Empty
PostSubject: Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss   Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Who do you think would win?

Zerg?
Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss Hydralisk_SC1_Art2

Terran?
Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss TerranSplash

Protoss
Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss Zealot_SC2_Cncpt1

I vote Protoss.They have super advanced technology and badass dudes like Zeratul

Last edited by Zeratul on Thu May 26, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss   Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:56 pm

I haven't played Starcraft in a long time but the Zerg were pretty boss. You should make a poll too.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss   Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:59 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
I haven't played Starcraft in a long time but the Zerg were pretty boss. You should make a poll too.

How do you do that lol?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss   Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Haven't played much Starcraft but Protoss look beast Razz
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss   Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Zeratul wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

How do you do that lol?

Oh god...lol. Edit your first post and the option should be at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss   Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Do you mean in terms of Starcraft gameplay? Or in like a mindset of positives vs negatives per faction?

In Starcraft gameplay, probably the terran.
In mindset gamplay, probably the Protoss.

But in order of my favorites, Protoss > Zerg > Terran. Terran is too bland for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss   Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Teckno wrote:
Do you mean in terms of Starcraft gameplay? Or in like a mindset of positives vs negatives per faction?

In Starcraft gameplay, probably the terran.
In mindset gamplay, probably the Protoss.

But in order of my favorites, Protoss > Zerg > Terran. Terran is too bland for me.

More like postivies and negatives.abd also which faction you like to use more.

All factions have their pros and cons, this thread is mostly just to see what faction people are the best at or like most and why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss   Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Off-Topic :: Debate Section-
Jump to: