Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!   Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! Batman14
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!   Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:13 pm

Arab?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!   Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:22 pm

@Teckno Yea, Damian is "Arab-ish". He's the son of Batman and Talia.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!   Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! 29099110

Like father, like son. No wonder Batfleck defends Arabs so much.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!   Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Not sure why Batman would risk having a son when there is like 300 psychopaths out to get him.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!   Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Teckno wrote:
Not sure why Batman would risk having a son when there is like 300 psychopaths out to get him.

Damian is very different from all the other Robins. He's much more darker and violent. He was trained by terrorist the League of Assassins since he was born, and became an assassin himself. So he never had a normal life to begin with. Plus it was Dick Grayson who made Damian the next Robin, so that he can trained him not to be a killer. Since Batman wasn't around at that time because everyone thought he was dead.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!   Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:41 am

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Damian is very different from all the other Robins. He's much more darker and violent. He was trained by terrorist the League of Assassins since he was born, and became an assassin himself. So he never had a normal life to begin with. Plus it was Dick Grayson who made Damian the next Robin, so that he can trained him not to be a killer. Since Batman wasn't around at that time because everyone thought he was dead.

You didn't answer Teck's question.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!   Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:50 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

At least someone noticed.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!   Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Teckno wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

At least someone noticed.

Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! 283663
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!   Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Oops! Sorry. I thought you meant why would Batman have Damian as his sidekick around. Anyways, Batman didn't even know of Damian's existence until years later.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!   Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Dem 99% of the time  :eww:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!   Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!   Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce Wayne's Arab son gets superpowers!
Page 1 of 1