Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?

Go down 
+6
Bluenose
Orion
Orc
Chobo
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? Empty
PostSubject: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:35 pm

PS4
Bloodborne
Disgaea 5
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
Hellblade
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II
Let It Die
The Order: 1886
Until Dawn

Total: 8

Xbox One
Fable Legends
Halo 5: Guardians
Quantum Break

Total: 3

Okay, this is all I can gather so far. If I'm missing any, please let me know. I'll keep this thread updated.

Last edited by Mecha on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 are the only PS4 games on this list that I'm liking so far.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:07 pm

You missed stuff like Quantum Break, Phantom Dust, Crackdown 3, Fable Legends, and Scalebound.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Chobo wrote:
You missed stuff like Quantum Break, Phantom Dust, Crackdown 3, Fable Legends, and Scalebound.

I thought I did added Quantum Break? :scratch: As for the rest of the games, no release date has been announced just yet. Once they are though, I'll gladly add them to the list. That is if they come out next year anyway. I'm only adding games that are coming out in 2015. Makes things more simple since usually a lot of games take 5, 6, or never to come out.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:43 pm

lol so sad, Mecha.

"all dese indie devs confirmed their games r coming in 2015 therfor ps4 has its more gaemz and dose upcomin xbux wun gaemz dunt count coz der not release date yat"
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
lol so sad, Mecha.

"all dese indie devs confirmed their games r coming in 2015 therfor ps4 has its more gaemz and dose upcomin xbux wun gaemz dunt count coz der not release date yat"

I didn't add PS4 games that have no release dates either, so I don't know what you're crying about? Like I said before, when they announce the release dates for all these other games, I'll gladly add them to the list. That is if they get released in 2015.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
lol so sad, Mecha.

To be fair, the PS4 only has two upcoming 2015 exclusives on that list that have the potential to be system sellers. Xbox One has the exact same.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 2:47 am

Interested in none of the PS4 list. Quantum Break, MCC, Sunset Overdrive and Scalebound all seem tight.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:02 pm

Well last month there's Forza Horizon 2 & D4
This month there is Sunset Overdrive & Project Spark
Next month is Halo Master Chief Collection

And in all this time, PS4 only got Delay Club (which is also inferior to both X1 Forza titles)? lol
So you better damn hope that 2015 is better for Playstation.

Currently the CONFIRMED 2015 lineup for X1 is....

Inside
Quantum Break
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Cuphead
Ori & The Blind Forest

Fable Legends still doesn't have an official release date and it's still in just beta stage, so it's most likely 2015 rather than 2014

Scalebound's date hasn't been confirmed but it probably is 2015

Crackdown (3) has no date, but it's likely late 2015

Gears of War is in development, probably 2016 though

Either way, this is a shitty biased thread obviously trying to big up the PS4 just because the devs have spat out a release date...which is inevitably going to be pushed further forward anyway.

As for all the shitty indies and stuff, you can find out which ones are exclusive and when they're coming because I honsetly dont care http://www.denofgeek.com/games/xbox-one/30911/the-top-20-upcoming-xbox-one-exclusives
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Ohhhh. Let the console wars commence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Too bad PSGAY and XGAY have mediocre exclusives compared to Wii U
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

And in all this time, PS4 only got Delay Club (which is also inferior to both X1 Forza titles)? lol

Inside
Quantum Break
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Cuphead
Ori & The Blind Forest

Fable Legends still doesn't have an official release date and it's still in just beta stage, so it's most likely 2015 rather than 2014

Either way, this is a shitty biased thread obviously trying to big up the PS4 just because the devs have spat out a release date...which is inevitably going to be pushed further forward anyway.

As for all the shitty indies and stuff, you can find out which ones are exclusive and when they're coming because I honsetly dont care http://www.denofgeek.com/games/xbox-one/30911/the-top-20-upcoming-xbox-one-exclusives

Cuphead, Inside, and Ori and the Blind Forest are not an exclusives. Also Rise of the Tomb Raider is a timed-exclusive, remember?

As for the rest of the games you mentioned that are likely and probably coming in 2015, that's a MAYBE. Not actual confirmation.

I'll take whatever developers spat out over assuming that these games are coming in 2015 based on nothing.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:42 pm

Mecha wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Inside
Quantum Break
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Cuphead
Ori & The Blind Forest

Cuphead, Inside, and Ori and the Blind Forest are not an exclusives. Also Rise of the Tomb Raider is a timed-exclusive, remember?

As for the rest of the games you mentioned that are likely and probably coming in 2015, that's a MAYBE. Not actual confirmation.

I'll take whatever developers spat out over assuming that these games are coming in 2015 based on nothing.

It's still an exclusive game for 2015, going by your own criteria.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:46 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Inside
Quantum Break
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Cuphead
Ori & The Blind Forest

It's still an exclusive game for 2015, going by your own criteria.

Well maybe if Microsoft didn't reveal that it's a timed-exclusive, I probably would have added it. Then again, isn't the game also coming on Xbox 360 at the same as well?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:00 pm

"Two first-party Xbox One games confirmed for holiday 2015 include Halo 5: Guardians and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Quantum Break is also scheduled for 2015, while Scalebound does not yet have a release date.

The company is also working on a new Gears of War game for Xbox One, as well as Fable Legends for sometime in 2015. Meanwhile, Spencer will see a pitch for the next game from Rare Ltd. this month. On top of those games, Spencer teased previously that Microsoft is working on a new IP that will "push the boundaries.""

So Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Quantum Break, Gears of War, Fable Legends and possibly Scalebound, Crackdown and new Black Tusk IP and Banjo... I mean Rare game? Maybe 2015, maybe 2016.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:39 am

Added Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II to the PS4 list, Fable Legends on the Xbox One list.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:23 pm

Both consoles have no good games yet, well exclusives anyways. 

inFamous was shit, MCC was shit, LBP 3 was shit, Sunset Overdrive was shit.

Only real hope right now is Quantum Break and Dark Souls 3 or whatever it's called
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:43 pm

^^^^Bloodborne, Orion

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:42 pm

It's funny just how desperate this thread is.
Also I find it rather amusing that you didn't make a "which console had most exclusives in 2014" thread but rather skipped straight forward to 2015 and purposefully ignored games that don't have CONFIRMED release dates yet, even though Microsoft said they are rearranging the release dates because they have too many coming in 2015 and would have to space them out. :)

Not to mention the only upcoming games worth of note on PS4 are Bloodborne and Uncharted 4.
Whether 2015 or 2016 Xbox One has a lot more blockbusters to come and you bloody well know it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Also I find it rather amusing that you didn't make a "which console had most exclusives in 2014" thread but rather skipped straight forward to 2015 and purposefully ignored games that don't have CONFIRMED release dates yet, even though Microsoft said they are rearranging the release dates because they have too many coming in 2015 and would have to space them out. :)

Not to mention the only upcoming games worth of note on PS4 are Bloodborne and Uncharted 4.
Whether 2015 or 2016 Xbox One has a lot more blockbusters to come and you bloody well know it.

Okay then. I'll create a thread on which console have the most exclusives in 2014. Gee Lykos, why do you think I'm ignoring games with unconfirmed release dates while Microsoft is still rearranging for my 2015 thread...

Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I2kbnm

Also you're right. Xbox One does have more blockbusters coming out. They got Halo, Halo, and Halo. Did I mentioned Halo?

Last edited by Mecha on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

I think you are acting bloody fanboyish.

Obviously he is going to list exclusives that are confirmed. It doesn't matter if you think they might come out 2015, when it is made official, it will be added. Does it really pain you to see that PS4 has more titles confirmed now even though the Xbox One could end up having more than the PS4 down the line?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:27 pm

Does it pain me to see that PS4 only has indies? Definitely. Also like last gen, the multiplats that aren't on PS4 are excluded otherwise the X1 list would look a lot better
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Does it pain me to see that PS4 only has indies? Definitely. Also like last gen, the multiplats that aren't on PS4 are excluded otherwise the X1 list would look a lot better

I agree that that's kinda unfair.  I can play the PC multiplats, but I can't really get into PC games...  It really depends on the individual.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:03 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Wrong. As of right now, PS4 currently has a total of 388 games. While Xbox One has a total of 303 games. So even if I were to include "brand exclusives" or "console exclusives", it still wouldn't matter. Hell if anything, I'm probably being fair by just using real exclusives, whether you like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:39 pm

Exclude shitty indies, only include AAA's, multiplats with PC/PS3/360 or not. Then see which prevails.

Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

I agree that that's kinda unfair.  I can play the PC multiplats, but I can't really get into PC games...  It really depends on the individual.

Damn straight. Plus I can speak from experience that Dead Rising 3 is UNPLAYABLE on PC. Even if you put it to the lowest settings and put the resolution down to 720p, still unplayable on a good gaming rig, and still sub par and choppy on a high end rig. Whereas it might be ugly on X1 but it maintains the framerate like a king (considering you can literally see several hundred zombies on screen at once).

As for Titanfall, there's no point in playing it on PC unless you like playing with Keyboard and Mouse because it's an online-only game so if you use controller, YOU GET RAPED.

As for Ryse, I haven't played the PC version so I cannot speak on that. However, I can imagine it has some obnoxious DRM.... Origin. And like most PC games, it might have optimization issues but I don't know.

As for Forza Horizon 2, we all know which version is best.

And let's be honest, if we include PC in this debate about which has MOST games regardless of whether they are indie or f2p or AAA, PC DOMINATES. So if Mecha likes dem indies so much and thinks PC is worthy of being given equal grounds in the console war between X1 & PS4 to the extent that any PC/X1 multiplat is not worthy of mention in X1's favour, then why doesn't he just game on PC?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?   Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which console will have the most exclusives in 2015?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next