Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D4 NEW TRAILER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

D4 NEW TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: D4 NEW TRAILER   D4 NEW TRAILER I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Since Swery was disappointed his game bombed (surprise surprise when ya don't advertise it at all and stealth-release it) Microsoft have brought out the big guns and promised to support it better. Here we have a new trailer (post release)

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

D4 NEW TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4 NEW TRAILER   D4 NEW TRAILER I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:21 pm

D4 looks really interesting. I've watched part of farfromsubtle's playthrough, and it seems to have that Swery charm.

Shame that Swery is sad. : (
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

D4 NEW TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4 NEW TRAILER   D4 NEW TRAILER I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:48 pm

Yeah. Shame, would like to see this game sell better. Games like this are really interesting XD

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

D4 NEW TRAILER R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

D4 NEW TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4 NEW TRAILER   D4 NEW TRAILER I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:16 pm

I didn't even know this game was already out at first.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

D4 NEW TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4 NEW TRAILER   D4 NEW TRAILER I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Mecha wrote:
I didn't even know this game was already out at first.

Exactly! No one did.

Well I've completed it and I gotta say, it's great! Very weird though. I mean literally some unexpected shit. But also one of the biggest discoveries in game was something that was extremely predictable. But not in the way I expected.

Whatever. Highly recommend it for those that like weird, funny, entertaining tell-tale style point n click games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D4 NEW TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4 NEW TRAILER   D4 NEW TRAILER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D4 NEW TRAILER
Page 1 of 1