Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer   Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer   Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Kinda ruins the whole main plot point if Aquaman and Orm don't have their established brotherly relationship already, also makes it seem like they are making Orm not only a villain, but a genocidal one.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer   Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer   Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:36 pm

Already looks better than Dawn of Justice. I'm a bigger fan of the older Aquaman (like the one in the Justice League TV series), but this still looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer   Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:48 pm

I became an Aquaman fan when I watched Super Friends as a kid. Which is the show that is responsible for giving Aquaman's fishy reputation.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer   Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:49 pm

@Angelus We haven't seen anything DoJ though. At least it can't be as bad as War was.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer   Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:55 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Angelus We haven't seen anything DoJ though. At least it can't be as bad as War was.

It's DC, and it's 2D. For about the past 15 years, even the worst 2D DC movies have been better than it's best Live-Action movies.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer   Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:58 pm

I highly doubt that. Sure DC animation knocks it out of the park usually, but War was just terrible.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer   Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Justice League: War was pretty weak. I mean, it managed to be not as good as the comic it's based on. And the comic wasn't even THAT great. The Justice League cartoon show did a much better job with the team's origin than what The New 52 comic and Justice League: War did.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer   Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:05 pm

@Mecha Probably because the formation of the Justice League in the animated series felt natural rather than just a bunch of set pieces that added a hero.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer   Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:15 pm

War was still better than Man of Steel and Green Lantern, despite, being pretty bad. For a Justice League origins movie, I think Justice League: New Frontier (may be the wrong one) did pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer   Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:09 pm

New Frontier is the best DC movie, and it's also the best comic to come from DC or Marvel in the past 15 years or so. Too bad they couldn't adapt it all, there was so much stuff. War, Son of Batman were shit and this looks just as shit.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer   Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Orion wrote:
New Frontier is the best DC movie, and it's also the best comic to come from DC or Marvel in the past 15 years or so. Too bad they couldn't adapt it all, there was so much stuff. War, Son of Batman were shit and this looks just as shit.

I doubt it'll be nearly as bad as Son of Batman. But top be honest, I find it's best just to pretend that movie does not exist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer   Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Official Trailer
Page 1 of 1