Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) Empty
PostSubject: FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4)   FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:58 pm

FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) Bx1N0mICcAEt_93

-Rogue will not be a starting class, but rather something that players can unlock after level 10.

-The Third Binding Coil of Bahamut will be the last one. The final boss is still a secret.

-The Eternal Bond system (marriage) will be finished by 2.45

-Developers are considering lowering the number of people needed to clear Labyrinth of the Ancients because it’s not as popular anymore. Additionally, they’re considering making it possible to solo low level dungeons.

-All Saints Wake is coming soon. No details yet but they gave us a picture.
FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) Allsaints

-TGS trailer

-New Rogue (class) and Ninja (job)

-New Dungeons

-The Ahk Afah Amphiteatre where you battle Shiva
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4)   FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:01 am

Still haven't played this game.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4)   FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:06 am

I just renewed my subscription yesterday. Kinda forgot how to play so relearning it. I'm level 15. I'm still stuck in the starting forest area. Gridinia or something, how do I get out of here?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4)   FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:55 am

What class you're playing?

Should be doing the main story quest. Since you're leveling 15, should be starting to do dungeons. The first 3 dungeons are story related from what I remember. They gave dungeons a massive experience boost so you can reach end game faster. Should do multiple runs for loot since dungeon gear is often better than crafted gear.

Doing guild heist should jog you're memory a bit since they explain what you should be doing. Just remember to do your class question which unlocks at every 5th level since they give you new skills.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4)   FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:32 pm

Okay I think I've figured things out now. I had trouble figuring out which quests were related to the main story line. I had been ignoring the low level quests but I realized eventually it must have been one of them. Turns out it was a level 7 quest. I'm level 19 lol.

So is there any benefit to my main class if I level up a secondary one? I'm a lancer.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4)   FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:04 pm

Forgot to mention that if you're doing a dungeon first time, just tell the other players that this is your first time running it.

Since you're a lancer. If you want unlock the Dragoon job class, you'll have to lancer at level 30 and and pugilist to level 15 in order to unlock it.

Some skills are cross-class. Here's a list
http://www.ffxivguild.com/ff14-cross-class-skill-guide/
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4)   FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Ok cool. Leveling up pugilist right now. Looks like I have to do marauder as well to unlock some other good skills.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4)   FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4)   FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:01 am

New info and trailer
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/special/2_4_Dreams_of_Ice/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4)   FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXIV Dreams of Ice (Patch 2.4)
Page 1 of 1