Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC

Go down 
+2
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC   Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC   Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC Sp5pjv8
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC   Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:31 am

Is FFXIV any good on PS4?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC   Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:08 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC Sp5pjv8

Beautiful. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC   Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:40 am

PC elitists are the worst group of fanboys on the internet.

Enough said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC   Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:55 am

I totally understand people complaining about DS2's port, it was shitty, very lazily done.
If you requested something, and it was given to you, but then it turned out to be fucking broken, would you not be upset?
Game itself is great though.

HOWEVER, this port takes it to a new level, literally the shittiest port I've seen, ever.

>720p locked
>30fps locked

Plus the game is garbage. Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC 2505020059

Ports like these are nothing but cash grabs.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC   Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:57 pm

BioDemon wrote:
I totally understand people complaining about DS2's port, it was shitty, very lazily done.
If you requested something, and it was given to you, but then it turned out to be fucking broken, would you not be upset?
Game itself is great though.

HOWEVER, this port takes it to a new level, literally the shittiest port I've seen, ever.

>720p locked
>30fps locked

Plus the game is garbage. Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC 2505020059

Ports like these are nothing but cash grabs.

Yes and the mustard race is dumb enough to buy them every time. Kinda funny that they already bought a game that was deemed shit from the very beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC   Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII trilogy to release on PC
Page 1 of 1