Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amaxon to Acquire Twitch?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

Amaxon to Acquire Twitch? Empty
PostSubject: Amaxon to Acquire Twitch?   Amaxon to Acquire Twitch? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:00 pm

Didnt Google all ready acquire Twitch... Or are they still waiting on that? It seems like everyone wants to buy Twitch. Hell, fuck it I'll buy Twitch.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/08/25/report-amazon-to-acquire-twitch-for-1-billion/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Amaxon to Acquire Twitch? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Amaxon to Acquire Twitch?   Amaxon to Acquire Twitch? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:08 pm

I thought Microsoft or Google bought Twitch already? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: Amaxon to Acquire Twitch?   Amaxon to Acquire Twitch? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:37 pm

I did too... Guess we won't know until somebody says so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amaxon to Acquire Twitch?   Amaxon to Acquire Twitch? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amaxon to Acquire Twitch?
Page 1 of 1