Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Fuck Maine...

Go down 
+4
Bluenose
Stoney
Mecha
TerraXehanort
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

Fuck Maine... Empty
PostSubject: Fuck Maine...   Fuck Maine... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Seriously, this bullshit is ridiculous. Im seriously stressing out here... I have exactly a couple days to move out... I have everything packed. Yet my mother, decided to be fucking lazy and not be here for three weeks... And on top of that decided to not get a truck until likely the alst minute. But im not as worried about that... What im really worried about... Is the fact that these studio apartments I'm looking at are way too expensive... Seriously... I can barely even afford this shit even with the job i have now. 800 bucks for an apartment... Studio... Almost 1000 for another one? The cheapest place ive found is in Lewiston. Which is way up north... Or to the east or west... Point is it's fucking beyond my reach. Another place is in Biddeford, and lord knows i dont wanna be in Biddeford again. Advice?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Fuck Maine... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Fuck Maine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Maine...   Fuck Maine... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:14 pm

I love Stephen King!
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Fuck Maine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Maine...   Fuck Maine... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Yeah, he lives just up in Bangor I think. Always wanted to meet him... But don't care to go up there.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Fuck Maine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Maine...   Fuck Maine... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:27 pm

Look for a room mate? I'm sure they're adds about for people looking for others to share. Especially in this financial climate.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Fuck Maine... Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Fuck Maine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Maine...   Fuck Maine... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:55 pm

lol rent in Maine is a joke in comparison to rent in New York City.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Fuck Maine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Maine...   Fuck Maine... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:20 pm

LOL who the hell would live in Maine. There's nothing up there...
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Fuck Maine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Maine...   Fuck Maine... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:33 pm

Archduke wrote:
LOL who the hell would live in Maine.

Well, Stephen King and his characters, that Kendo kid, and Terra for all I know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Fuck Maine... TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Fuck Maine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Maine...   Fuck Maine... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Try selling sonic fan art to pay rent
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Fuck Maine... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Fuck Maine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Maine...   Fuck Maine... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:57 pm

Well there was a girl I kinda liked from Maine.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Fuck Maine... StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Fuck Maine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Maine...   Fuck Maine... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:13 pm

I would say just continue living with your mum until you become more financially stable but that doesn't sound like an really good option for you from what I heard. Maybe you can find a friend or family with a spare room that they can rent out for you.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Fuck Maine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Maine...   Fuck Maine... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:16 pm

I'm personally looking at the bare minimum for a $700 apartment and seeing if a couple friends wanna stay and help out. Any option is better than "staying with my mum".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck Maine... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Maine...   Fuck Maine... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck Maine...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Off-Topic :: Rants-
Reply to topicJump to: