Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project Café Official Thread

Go down 
+9
Stoney
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
BioDemon
TheJubJub5721
Hydell
RamboOnRedBull
The Enkindler
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Project Café Official Thread Empty
PostSubject: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:23 am

Due to the increasing amount of spam, I created a thread just for this topic.
Post pics, news and anything related to Project Café A.K.A. Wii 2 here.
DO NOT post other threads about this, DON'T double post, stay on topic and keep the discussion here.
And(To the Mods and Admins) merge the threads together....emm...please.

Project Café Official Thread Project-cafe-leak-1

Last edited by Leonidas on Mon May 23, 2011 9:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:30 am

Nice idea. But the design of the console is still ugly. ._.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Project Café Official Thread Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:36 am

Anywho....http://wii2blog.com/project-cafe-footage-is-definitely-fake/

http://wii2blog.com/super-smash-bros-cafe-to-be-at-e3/ N.I.C.E.!.! Project Café Official Thread 21888

Last edited by RamboOnRedbull on Tue May 24, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:14 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Nice idea. But the design of the console is still just a prototype. ._.

Anywho....http://wii2blog.com/project-cafe-footage-is-definitely-fake/
Omfg thank god. I mean with all the rumored shit going on im so fucking excited about this and the model was just so damn ugly but its fake and im talking shit right now becuz im so happy even tho its not a big of a deal as im overhyping it so much and why the fuck am i still typing i must be bored....
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:25 pm

I quite like the design, its discrete. It doesntneed a design that jumps out at you like an OTT italian sports car.

It looks like a grey/black Pokedex lol.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Thank god it's fake, it looks like a crappy external HDD...
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:37 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Thank god it's fake, it looks like a crappy external HDD...
I know right? It also looks like it's made of really cheap plastic.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:07 am

It better be good. Nintendo sucked this gen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Project Café Official Thread XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:14 am

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Having one of the highest-rated games this generation makes it seem otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:55 am

TRF wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:
According to who. Reviews? Project Café Official Thread 457301478 good one.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TRF wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:
According to who. Reviews? Project Café Official Thread 457301478 good one.

Yes, reviews. That is really the only thing you can use...
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:21 pm

TRF wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

Oh don't start this fucking bullshit. Nintendo makes a couple great games and that makes up for all the stupid shit Nintendo has done this gen? The console is garbage and alot of it's games are shovelware. Having a few good 1st party games (which btw, I definitely wouldn't say tops the quality of Nintendo games from previous generations) DOES NOT make up for that fact. If what Nintendo had done doesn't make you think Nintendo has gone to shit then whatever, but there is no way you can deny that they have gone downhill since the "good ol' days"...
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

Oh don't start this fucking bullshit. Nintendo makes a couple great games and that makes up for all the stupid shit Nintendo has done this gen? The console is garbage and alot of it's games are shovelware. Having a few good 1st party games (which btw, I definitely wouldn't say tops the quality of Nintendo games from previous generations) DOES NOT make up for that fact. If what Nintendo had done doesn't make you think Nintendo has gone to shit then whatever, but there is no way you can deny that they have gone downhill since the "good ol' days"...

I still laugh at Nintondo's leagion of fanboys thinking that the Wii is actually good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:23 am

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

Every console has its shovelware. Nintendo has the best 1st party games hands down and also some great 3rd party games. Atleast nintendo doesn't try to be like the 360 and ps3 with "ossum first person shooters with millions hours of online addiction" no atleast they try to be ORIGINAL. But people like you don't know anymore what originality means. Even your RPG's nowadays have gunz. Project Café Official Thread 457301478
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:15 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

Every console has its shovelware. Nintendo has the best 1st party games hands down and also some great 3rd party games. Atleast nintendo doesn't try to be like the 360 and ps3 with "ossum first person shooters with millions hours of online addiction" no atleast they try to be ORIGINAL. But people like you don't know anymore what originality means. Even your RPG's nowadays have gunz. Project Café Official Thread 457301478

You mean HAD the best. People are sick of Mario, Donkey Kong and Kirby, infact, I think most people have grown out of them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:22 am

Stoney wrote:

You mean HAD the best. People are sick of Mario, Donkey Kong and Kirby, infact, I think most people have grown out of them.
Which is the reason this gen mario's sold more then any other 1st party titles of sony and microsoft?
Im pretty sure that if you are sick of mario you wouldn't buy it anyway so saying that everyone got sick off mario games makes me laugh. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Project Café Official Thread 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Alanski wrote:

Stoney wrote:

You two need to open your eyes.
@ Alan
Nintendo is still making some of the best games this gen. Sure, the system is weak and is full of shovelware, but the games nintendo makes are fucking incredible and are very high quality.
@ Stony
If people were tired of characters like Mario, Link, Donkey Kong and Kirby, why do the still sell well and get AA to AAA scores? People love Nintendo games. It doesn't matter if you're 5, 15, 25, or 85, Nintendo games are still great for all ages. But hey, there my opinions. You and a bunch of other people on this forum don't enjoy the games. I understand that, but you can't just go around and say " wii gaemz suk and r only for kidz" because they're not. There's a huge population of older gamers out there that still enjoy their games they make on the Wii.

P.S I edited in the last part because I sounded like a Jackass Wii fanboy.

and I don't want to be labled somone like this:

Project Café Official Thread 50_epic_super_nerd_photos_12_20090723_1355718444

and maybe I still sound like one.l

Last edited by chobo500 on Wed May 25, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:32 pm

I don't think sales accurately represents your arguement. Call of Duty is the best example of how you are wrong. There are alot of people that buy and still play COD but would still love to see something new in the COD series. If MW3 was exactly the same they would still buy it because they still like the series.

Those game series you listed tend to repeat the same formulas over and over. Some people grow out of them. It's absolutely fucking ridiculous how it's "wrong" to dislike Nintendo games. Sony/MS games get hated occasionally but when it's a long-living Nintendo franchise that's out of line! Amirite?

Maybe YOU should open YOUR eyes instead of telling other people what they can and can't like. If you took the time to comprehend what I said then you would have seen that I have a problem with the system itself, NOT the games. I even CLEARLY stated that their 1st party games are generally good. I'm merely expressing how ANNOYED I am when people try to ignore the console's backwardness by saying "oh it has great games!" I GOT NEWS FOR YOU GUYS. Every console has great games...Scratch that...Every platform has great games. Whether it be PC, Xbox, Playstation, DS, PSP, and even fucking Iphone OS. So that excuse is NOT a valid way to combat the "non-believers" of Nintendo.

There's my unofficial rant of the day.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:36 pm

I was talking to stony on the games part.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:13 pm

chobo500 wrote:
I was talking to stony on the games part.

It read as if you were directly responding to both of us.

My post still applies here. You tried to do the sweep effect where you hide the gigantic flaws of the system by saying "it has great gaemz."
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:17 pm

why is it that whenever i respond to someone, I turn into a jackass and overblown with my post. I'm taking the forum way to seriously. :oops: :silent:

BTW, I edited my post.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Alanski wrote:
I don't think sales accurately represents your arguement. Call of Duty is the best example of how you are wrong. There are alot of people that buy and still play COD but would still love to see something new in the COD series. If MW3 was exactly the same they would still buy it because they still like the series.

Those game series you listed tend to repeat the same formulas over and over. Some people grow out of them. It's absolutely fucking ridiculous how it's "wrong" to dislike Nintendo games. Sony/MS games get hated occasionally but when it's a long-living Nintendo franchise that's out of line! Amirite?

Maybe YOU should open YOUR eyes instead of telling other people what they can and can't like. If you took the time to comprehend what I said then you would have seen that I have a problem with the system itself, NOT the games. I even CLEARLY stated that their 1st party games are generally good. I'm merely expressing how ANNOYED I am when people try to ignore the console's backwardness by saying "oh it has great games!" I GOT NEWS FOR YOU GUYS. Every console has great games...Scratch that...Every platform has great games. Whether it be PC, Xbox, Playstation, DS, PSP, and even fucking Iphone OS. So that excuse is NOT a valid way to combat the "non-believers" of Nintendo.

There's my unofficial rant of the day.
Dude you don't even know what your talking about do you? I was answering a statement that nobody gives a shit about mario. It had COMPLETLY nothing to do with your statements and had nothing to do with quality whatsoever. Project Café Official Thread 1443829230

Because mario sunshine and mario sport mix have the exact same gameplay right? Its not like they want to try out different genre's so that mario won't become repetitive garbage right? WRONG.
Nintendo repeats the same franchise but always changes their formula. Your "rant" is flawed once again.
Im not telling you what you can and can't like but seriously you even say yourself that your statements about the wii is a full fact. >_>
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Toxic, He was talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:33 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Well we both said the same thing.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:53 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
Well we both said the same thing.

Wow! Look at this genius. I gave an example on how someone could grow out of a game series. I said the game SERIES tend of have the same formula. There is a huge difference between brand name/franchise and game series. Super Mario Galaxy is it's own game series in the Mario franchise. Mario Kart is it's own series as well. Those game series tend to have the same formula which is why it is possible for people to grow out of those series.

Quote :
Your "rant" is flawed once again.

Because you always refute them. Amirite?

My rants are sound. Why? Because I don't typically speak out of my ass. Besides, it's pretty clear you are confused. I was directly replying to chobo. I could careless about what you were talking about. MOST of your posts on this forum are trollish and now you come out for once acting serious and shit because you think I'm arrogant and talk out of my ass. THAT'S HILARIOUS. Go back to your fucking cave you troll. I go around saying "WII SUCKS=FACT" as a light joke, in the same sense that you go around joking about the PS3/360.

I ENCOURAGE people to challenge my views, but the way your asshurt mind handles it clearly shows your incompetence in a serious discussion.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Café Official Thread   Project Café Official Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Café Official Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next