Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On? Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On?   Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:35 pm

For me, it's gonna be Xbox One. I enjoy Final Fantasy and enjoy Kingdom Hearts. They're great series. My only problem now is we have no definite release dates and it's not available for preorder right now... Which sucks for me.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On?   Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:03 pm

PS4, the only console you SHOULD buy those games for. #PS4MasterRace

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On?   Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:11 pm

I'm probably going to get FFXV on tha QUAD if I want to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On?   Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:28 pm

I'll wait for reviews and play it over a friends house before i decide to buy it.
FFXIII was FFXIII and FXV has been in development for like a decade and it's been like a decade since the last real KH release, so excuse me if i'm not the most confident regarding the quality of these titles.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On?   Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:12 pm

I wasn't really a fan of any of the FFXIII games.

KH3 will be bought on whatever console I currently have so it's the QUAD for now unless I decide to switch to the green side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On?   Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III: What System Are You Gonna Buy Them On?
Page 1 of 1