Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a new gaming laptop

Go down 
+2
Mikenuge
Based Sonji
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Got a new gaming laptop Empty
PostSubject: Got a new gaming laptop   Got a new gaming laptop I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:44 pm

8GB RAM
i7, 2.4ghz, but apparently can reach 3.4ghz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M

What games should I buy for dis shit nikka
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Got a new gaming laptop   Got a new gaming laptop I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:47 pm

minesweeper is pretty good
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Got a new gaming laptop Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Got a new gaming laptop   Got a new gaming laptop I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:25 pm

Got a new gaming laptop Heroes+3
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Got a new gaming laptop   Got a new gaming laptop I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:57 pm

^ Rambo said it. One of the best PC exclusives of all time. I've put literally 1000's of hours into this game.

But if you want something to showcase its graphics

Tomb Raider
Max Payne 3
Splinter Cell Blacklist (actually surprisingly well optimised for a Ubisoft game)
Assassin's Creed Black Flag
The Witcher 2

are a few that come to mind.

Don't buy directly on steam though. Get it from a third party steam key selling website for FAR cheaper. Eg: kinguin, cj's keys, etc
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Got a new gaming laptop   Got a new gaming laptop I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:47 pm

Thanks man, much love. I completely forgot about the Witcher. I've been meaning to try it, but couldn't due to shit PC. Do you have any recommended drivers for Dualshock 4 or 3?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Got a new gaming laptop TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Got a new gaming laptop   Got a new gaming laptop I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:51 pm

M8 Civ V, it's addictive as fuck.
Elder Scrolls and Fallout are always best on PC as well.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Got a new gaming laptop   Got a new gaming laptop I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:42 am

^^

You can't even fuck with me on Civ V b.

Yah I wanna try Skyrim/Fallout with mods
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Got a new gaming laptop   Got a new gaming laptop I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:09 am

Crysis collection to show off your power and hardware of your laptop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Got a new gaming laptop   Got a new gaming laptop I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:27 am

Based Sonji wrote:
Thanks man, much love. I completely forgot about the Witcher. I've been meaning to try it, but couldn't due to shit PC. Do you have any recommended drivers for Dualshock 4 or 3?

No problem babe.
Yeah the Witcher 2 is very pretty on high-ultra settings.

Also if you haven't got it already, Crysis 2 or Crysis 3 will look amazing. I mean if you're gaming on 20something inch tv you won't notice a big difference from the console version, but 36" and up will really show of its beauty. The smoothness!! Got a new gaming laptop 2505020059

I don't know about the compatibility of Playstation controllers. I just use a wired 360 one and that works perfectly with every modern game. Literally automatically syncs up with whatever game you're playing and the game shows the correct corresponding icons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a new gaming laptop   Got a new gaming laptop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a new gaming laptop
Page 1 of 1