Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art! Empty
PostSubject: LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art!   LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:56 pm

LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art! 14590168300_d4e75cd0a0_m LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art! 14796744573_5dcdf5ffbe_m

Quote :
We have been absolutely blown away by your anticipation and excitement for LittleBigPlanet 3. Whilst we still have a lot of work to do before the game is released, we’re pleased that we can now announce that LittleBigPlanet 3 will be available for the PlayStation 4 on November 18, 2014! We also wanted to give a massive shout-out to our active LittleBigPlanet community on PlayStation 3. It’s been an incredible journey so far with you all and LittleBigPlanet just wouldn’t be the same without its amazing community! So we want to let you all know that even if you don’t own a PlayStation 4 yet, it won’t stop you from joining Sackboy and his new friends in LittleBigPlanet 3 because we will also be releasing LBP3 on PlayStation 3, November 18th with the PS4 version!

LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art! 14774525464_66e7d4441e_z

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/07/29/littlebigplanet-3-pre-orders-announced-plushies-dlc-and-ps3-oh-my-2/
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art!   LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:12 pm

Didn't know it was coming to PS3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art!   LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:23 am

http://n4g.com/news/1561099/littlebigplanet-3-levels-only-limited-by-hard-drive-size

o.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art!   LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:26 am

What!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art!   LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LittleBigPlanet 3 Release Date, DLC & Box Art!
Page 1 of 1