Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Archduke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU Empty
PostSubject: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:44 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/18/sony-reveals-limited-edition-destiny-and-the-last-of-us-ps4-consoles

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:11 pm

lol @ the suckers who already bought the PS4.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 pm

>Caring about limited editions
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:57 pm

It's awesome and all, but I'm not a humongous fan of either that I would buy a PS4 that is permanently in design of the respective game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:16 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
>Caring about limited editions

>Caring about limited editions from western games
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:42 am

I'm getting the Destiny bundle on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:52 am

^
Tell me how the game is when you put in a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Destiny is fucking awesome. It's an RPG FPS. You level up, unlock new skills, get new weapons, customize armor, etc. It's like Borderlands but way better. The levels are big open areas and other players who are also doing that same mission are in there with you. You can play by yourself or set up a Fireteam and do co-op. Vehicles are fun, enemies are cool, and I like the story so far. You also customize your character and pick between 3 classes and 3 races. The races are human, awoken, or machine.

I'm in love with this game already it might even be better than Halo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 am

Destiny bundle...

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Stigma wrote:
Destiny is fucking awesome. It's an RPG FPS. You level up, unlock new skills, get new weapons, customize armor, etc. It's like Borderlands but way better. The levels are big open areas and other players who are also doing that same mission are in there with you. You can play by yourself or set up a Fireteam and do co-op. Vehicles are fun, enemies are cool, and I like the story so far. You also customize your character and pick between 3 classes and 3 races. The races are human, awoken, or machine.

I'm in love with this game already it might even be better than Halo.

Hmm... Still don't know if I want to buy it. Seems like the game is being treated as an MMO. It takes people around 1-3 months for someone to decided it is worth sticking around for.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:58 am

Meh. Nobody cares about Driveclub,
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU   Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony Reveals Limited Edition PS4 Consoles for Destiny and TLOU
Page 1 of 1