Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Wii U Exclusives   Upcoming Wii U Exclusives I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:15 pm

Gonna go through the 2014 list in chronological order, and then rank the 2015 games in order of how excited I am. I'm not going to include indie games, but some games on the eShop will be included. Some exclusives will be cut and moved to the Honorable Mentions list.

2014 Releases

Wii Sports Club

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives Wii_sports_club-61

It's a remake of the original Wii Sports with some added features, such as online play. All five games can be bought separately on the eShop right now, but the retail release is in July. Wii Sports is fun, aight?

Hyrule Warriors

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives Screenshot0

It's basically Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors mixed together. I haven't tried a Dynasty Warriors game yet, but what I've seen, Hyrule Warriors looks cool. I might pick this up. Agitha is insane with her bugs and shit. Releases in August in Japan, September everywhere else.

Art Academy Wii U

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives Maxresdefault

You draw and shit. It also has tutorials, like the other games. From what I've heard, the series has been received good. This is unlike the other Art Academy game released on the Wii U, aka a sketchpad of sorts. I don't even know if the photo is from the game. Whatever. Releases in October.

Bayonetta 2

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives 432687-bayonetta-2

NOW WE GO TO THE DANK ASS SHIT. It's weird that a critically acclaimed game like the original was not picked up by Microsoft or Sony, the ones that had Bayonetta on their consoles, but Nintendo instead, who's console did not receive the first game. /irrelevantrambling. This game, like the first, looks insanely amazing. I hope it's as great as the fir- do I even need to question that? Of course it will be. Oh, and the first game is INCLUDED with the sequel as a SEPARATE DISC. Damn that is amazing. This will be released in September for Japan, and October everywhere else.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives Captain_toad_yawn

TOAD'S MY NIGGA. If you've played the Captain Toad stages from Super Mario 3D World, then you already know how it plays. For those that don't know, the Captain Toad stages have you collect all of the green stars in the stage, but in Treasure Tracker, instead of green stars, you go to the end of the level. It looks sick, and it has a dragon. I might pick this up. This will be released in late 2014.

Super Smash Bro. for Wii U

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives Super-smash-bros-wii-u1

It's Smash Bros. with Mega Man and Pac-Man. That is dope. This is also on 3DS, but both versions are different. I don't need to explain why this game will be amazing. It's obvious. Will be released in late 2014

2014? 2015?

Devil's Third

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives Devils-third-wii-u

Let's be honest here. The graphics look bad at some parts, but it might be polished before it releases. Speaking of that, there is no release date yet. I'm guessing it will be released in 2015, but I digress. It's a pseudo third-person and first person shooter with sword elements, made by famed Dear or Alive and Ninja Gaiden director, Tomonobu Itagaki. Even though the graphics look bad, I have no worries.

Definite 2015 Releases

Mario Party 10

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives News_photo_41445_1402422469

The main feature is Bowser Mode, which haves you run away from Bowser. You have hearts and stuff. It also has the mini game boards and such, though I don't know if there will be a car or not. Mario Party 9 did exceptionally well, hope this will be well. I don't know if the photo is from the game or not. It looks pretty.

Mario Maker

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives WiiU_MarioMaker_illu01_E3

It's... a Mario level creator. In the vein of Mario Paint, right now, you can create levels with the same graphics as the original Super Mario Bros., or the recent New Super Mario Bros., with different physics for each. It may have different Mario engines when it gets released.

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives Kirby-and-the-Rainbow-Curse

Holy shit the graphics look amazing. It's claymation! The game is a sequel to Kirby and the Canvas Curse, using the Wii U touchscreen to control Kirby. If you like Canvas Curse, you will like this.

Yoshi's Wooly World

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives YWW_997

This is such an improvement graphically from Kirby Yarn. It's basically just a Yoshi game, BUT WITH YARN. 2kawaii15me

Splatoon

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives Screenshot3

The quickest game to get fan art (Or Rule 34) ever. This is Nintendo's newest IP; it's a team-based 3rd person shooter, where the main objective is to ink the most territory. You can also turn into a squid. A squid. You can swim in the ink to traverse faster and get to areas not reached on foot. Hopefully more info will be released. I am somewhat hyped up for Splatoon.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives Xenobladecx

The open world JRPG on the Wii is considered to be the best JRPG, or maybe even the best RPG, of the last generation of gaming. This is the spiritual successor to the original Xenoblade, and it looks damn good. This game also has mechs. Mechs makes games better. Or they make them worse, but it shouldn't in this game.

The Legend of Zelda

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives Screenshot2

It's Zelda. Open-world Zelda. Do I need to say more?

???

Fatal Frame V

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives 1398285239-fatal-frame

The image is from some random game in the franchise. Fatal Frame is a horror series, centered around a girl, a haunted house, and the Camera Obscura (The origin name of the camera. A nice touch). The last main series game wasn't released outside of Japan on the Wii, but since Nintendo wants the hardcore audience, I think it will get localized.

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives 20130123182241!SMT_X_FE_Logo

SMT and Fire Emblem in the same game? Sign me up. Though there hasn't been any info on the game besides that it will be an RPG. However, Hitoshi Yamagami stated at E3 2014 that everyone is going according to schedule. Maybe this will get a 2015 release?

Star Fox

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives Maxresdefault

Along with Mother/Earthbound, the Star Fox series has been requested by fans the most to get a new entry. Now, there is going to be a new game. The game is in the pre-alpha stages right now, so not much is known about it.

Honorable Mentions

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
Project Giant Robot (It might be for Star Fox)
Project Guard (Same as Giant Robot)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Wii U Exclusives   Upcoming Wii U Exclusives I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:46 pm

Wii U is wrecking every1
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Wii U Exclusives   Upcoming Wii U Exclusives I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Based Noel.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Wii U Exclusives   Upcoming Wii U Exclusives I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:27 am

Not bad. Still not enough that really interests me. Just Devil's Third and maybe Zelda.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Wii U Exclusives   Upcoming Wii U Exclusives I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:22 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Not bad. Still not enough that really interests me. Just Devil's Third and maybe Zelda.

Yeah. I wouldn't think you'd be interested in Wii Sports or Art Academy. Or just all of the countless platforming/puzzle games (Yoshi, Toad, Kirby, Mario Maker)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Wii U Exclusives   Upcoming Wii U Exclusives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Wii U Exclusives
Page 1 of 1