Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle of the Infamous's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Battle of the Infamous's  Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Battle of the Infamous's    Battle of the Infamous's  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Feel free to add any category you want.

Best Powers: Infamous Second Son

Best Side Missions: Infamous 2

Best Campaign: Infamous 2

Most Fun: Infamous Second Son

Best Characters: Infamous 2

Favorite Power in series: Electricity and Video

Cole or Delsin?: Cole

Best City Setting: Infamous Second Son - Seattle

Best Antagonist: Infamous 1- Kessler

Best Conduit Fight: Tie between Cole vs Kessler and Delsin vs Augustine

Saddest Death:
Spoiler:

Best Overall Game: Infamous 2

Last edited by Teckno on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Battle of the Infamous's  TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Infamous's    Battle of the Infamous's  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:21 pm

Infamous 1 had the best story by far, 2 and Second Son both had mediocre stories.
Man what was the name of that old guy who got kicked out by Kessler and was super interesting and should have been the villain for Infamous 2? He turned into a big boss monster that was super huge.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Infamous's    Battle of the Infamous's  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:54 pm

Side missions are pretty shit in Second Son. Just copy/pasted in each district. Best power not being neon surprises me. Set the time of day to night, use neon, have eyegasm.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Infamous's    Battle of the Infamous's  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Infamous Second Son side missions really disappointed me. I don't know how they went from the high-mark of variety and depth of side missions in Infamous 2 to this copy and paste shit.

In regards to best power, sure neon is eye candy, but the wings from video are just so bad ass and convenient.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Infamous's    Battle of the Infamous's  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:07 pm

I have come to the conclusion that InFAMOUS 2 was my favorite game in the series. I felt like Second Son was a let down in campaign length and side missions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Infamous's    Battle of the Infamous's  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Infamous's
Page 1 of 1