Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

What X1 does better than PS4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

What X1 does better than PS4 Empty
PostSubject: What X1 does better than PS4   What X1 does better than PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:01 pm

http://venturebeat.com/2014/06/27/xbox-one-vs-ps4-what-microsofts-console-still-does-better-than-sonys/
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What X1 does better than PS4   What X1 does better than PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:21 pm

I completely agree with the voice command stuff. I wish the PS4 used it extensively like Xbox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: What X1 does better than PS4   What X1 does better than PS4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Teckno wrote:
I completely agree with the voice command stuff. I wish the PS4 used it extensively like Xbox.

But Kinect sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The internet told me so.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: What X1 does better than PS4   What X1 does better than PS4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:19 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about voice command stuff. I don't see myself using it but it depends entirely on how responsive it is. I mean for the recording I would much rather just hit a button like on PS4, but I have heard that X1 is more responsive in that aspect so I dunno.
I'm more likely to get the Kinect version simply because in England it's the same price as non-kinect if you know where to go, so why the fuck not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What X1 does better than PS4   What X1 does better than PS4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What X1 does better than PS4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Game Industry :: Industry News-
Reply to topicJump to: