Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME

Go down 
+4
Chobo
Stoney
Orion
Orc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME Empty
PostSubject: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:38 am

please give me those sweet views.

Anyone who gets the the end gets a cookie
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:49 pm

I should make my own
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:07 pm

I watched it all. You cunt.

Snake Eater should be No.1 tho.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Strange. Thought Grim Fandango would be higher.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Do it, Orion :)

Stoney wrote:
I watched it all. You cunt.

Snake Eater should be No.1 tho.

Ah you're such a babe, you lovely cunt you.

haha Snake Eater really is phenomenal but nah I think I'm happy with where it is placed on my list. It is an experience like none other though.

And haha Chobo I had to revise my list and to be honest I haven't played Grim Fandango through in years.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:40 pm

I agree with everything about Fable II.  :) 

Such an underrated game! I've spent more on Fable II than most games last-gen. TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:36 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Such an underrated game! I've spent more on Fable II than most games last-gen. TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME 2505020059

Glad I'm not the only one! :) I grew very attached to that game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Great list, i'm compelled to make a response video but it'll have to wait till the weekend probably.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:51 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

So did I. 

I probably spent more time just exploring, buying properties, killing off my spouses, and farting than doing actual quests. TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:54 pm

I'll need to download clips. For my video
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Great list, i'm compelled to make a response video but it'll have to wait till the weekend probably.

Oh please do. TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME 2505020059 I haven't had any video responses with this account yet!

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

So did I. 

I probably spent more time just exploring, buying properties, killing off my spouses, and farting than doing actual quests. TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME 725796345

You're not alone there haha! I haven't had so much fun farting in a video game since playing Oddworld

Orion wrote:
I'll need to download clips. For my video

Ooh make it more interesting than mine then Razz
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Glad to see you reppin Final Fantasy, particularly that era of the story.

Unrelated, but have you lost weight man?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Based Sonji wrote:
Glad to see you reppin Final Fantasy, particularly that era of the story.

Unrelated, but have you lost weight man?

I love Crisis Core so much man. Beautiful game! Couldn't get into FF7 though oddly lol.

And yeah lost loads of weight over the past 2 years. Unintentionally. Just had to cut down coz I got gastroesophagitus caused by drinking too much whiskey and smoking too many cigs :S
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:34 pm

^^

Yeah, that game is dope. I like how they elaborated on Sephiroth moreso than they did in VII.

Lookin good though b, just don't die.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:37 pm

What a pleb list.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:34 am

I'll give you credit Wolfie boy, you're list wasn't horrible or half bad. Even though I don't agree with many of the games in the list, at least you had some of the right gaming franchises in the video. (GTA, Final Fantasy, etc.) I also liked how you didn't put in any generic FPS/military shooter games in it. I'm personally not huge into the TES franchise, because I got bored of Skyrim after 15 hours and I never played Oblivion. I also would have replace Crisis Core with Final Fantasy X and GTA LCS with GTA 5, but that is just me. But, it's good to see something new in a top games list. Where's Zelda? Where's Mario?

Anyways, nice video. Oh and Fuck Gears of War.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Archduke wrote:
I'll give you credit Wolfie boy, you're list wasn't horrible or half bad. Even though I don't agree with many of the games in the list, at least you had some of the right gaming franchises in the video. (GTA, Final Fantasy, etc.) I also liked how you didn't put in any generic FPS/military shooter games in it. I'm personally not huge into the TES franchise, because I got bored of Skyrim after 15 hours and I never played Oblivion. I also would have replace Crisis Core with Final Fantasy X and GTA LCS with GTA 5, but that is just me. But, it's good to see something new in a top games list. Where's Zelda? Where's Mario?

haha well that's kind of nice of you thanks Razz

I actually got FFX (barely played so far so I can't say whether it's as good as Crisis Core or not) and GTA V. GTA V was amazing at first but got old pretty fast. Still one of my favourites of the franchise since it was fun from start to finish.

I got bored of Skyrim within the first few hours. I still found some enjoyment in it but Oblivion was 100000x better.

Frankly I've grown a bit out of mario and zelda. But I've included a Zelda game in the description as a worthy mention :)
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:08 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Archduke wrote:

haha well that's kind of nice of you thanks Razz

I actually got FFX (barely played so far so I can't say whether it's as good as Crisis Core or not) and GTA V. GTA V was amazing at first but got old pretty fast. Still one of my favourites of the franchise since it was fun from start to finish.

I got bored of Skyrim within the first few hours. I still found some enjoyment in it but Oblivion was 100000x better.

Frankly I've grown a bit out of mario and zelda. But I've included a Zelda game in the description as a worthy mention :)

I'm about 35 hours into FFX HD, pretty awesome game. The sphere grid is one of the best ways and most unique ways to level up your characters. The story is pretty cool, since it deals with the protectors of a follower of a religion and those who appose religion all-together. It also deals with the dead coming back to life and haunting those who are still alive. I recommend you keep playing it. Oh and remember to grind and level up in the game as you go, the bosses get pretty difficult. (I just fought a dragon on flying machina-airstrip.) There's even a lot of collectible stuff to get in the game. Yeah, so continue to play it lykos. You will at least enjoy it. Razz

Oh, and the graphics on PS3 are beautiful and quite nice.

FYI, Auron is the best character in the game.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:13 pm

I got the PS Vita version and was disappointed at how so many areas are pre-rendered :S I thought they would have ditched that on the PS2!
It is pretty though.

I'll get further at some point.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
I got the PS Vita version and was disappointed at how so many areas are pre-rendered :S I thought they would have ditched that on the PS2!
It is pretty though.

I'll get further at some point.

speaking of FFX

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME   TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOP 10 GAMES OF ALL TIME
Page 1 of 1