Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita

Go down 
+2
Orc
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita Empty
PostSubject: Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita   Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:08 am

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita   Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:55 am

Cunts. By next year if they haven't got any big retail games in the lineup like either Grand Theft Auto or ANY AAA retail game, then I'll sell the fucking thing... and I NEVER sell my systems. But quite frankly it's got to this point where Sony have a complete disregard for their consumers and the people that supported the damn system, and I probably won't go back to 3DS either. I'll get the NVidia SHield or something. Really disappointed at handheld gaming this gen. Now I hope people recognise what a beautiful system PSP was!!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita   Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:00 pm

@Orc Isn't Freedom Wars a AAA Vita exclusive for this year?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita   Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:10 pm

And they are... proud of this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita   Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:47 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Orc Isn't Freedom Wars a AAA Vita exclusive for this year?

Indeed. But after that's out and Akiba's Trip, by 2015 there won't be any AAA exclusives in the lineup. :)
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita   Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:44 pm

PS Vita is hardly a console. It's more like a companion device for home PlayStation consoles. Remote Play and Cross-Buy/Save makes it a great device to have if you're a PS4 owner.

I don't think I'd be willing to spend 200 dollars on a device I'd occasionally use on the road. If I had a PS Vita most of the device usage would be at home.

I commend the interviewer for hammering Sony/MS on all these stupid DLC exclusivity deals.

Quote :
You might buy a console to get an exclusive game but you’re not going to over one of these smaller deals, especially as both of you have an equal number of them across all the various publishers.

Probably the best quote of the interview.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita   Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Well at least we're getting Farming Simulator this year.

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita   Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:34 pm

Go fuck yourself Sony. Once again it's up to third party publishers to pick up the slack.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita   Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:22 pm

They've got a few expo/gaming event things coming up. All they need to do is get a few of their first party studios or slip some cash to some third parties to make a big blockbuster game everyone recognises and everyone wants and then advertise it at the events. Vita's will be bought.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita   Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita   Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony to focus mainly on indie games for PSVita
Page 1 of 1