Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No sound from laptop?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

No sound from laptop?  Empty
PostSubject: No sound from laptop?    No sound from laptop?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Lenovo G505 is the make/model, about an hour ago the sound just stopped, it's not muted, I even clicked on the volume icon in the bottome right hand corner, and when I press the little slider bar up and down, it usually makes a little "ding" noise to help you adjust volume but nothing on my laptop.

Sad

Help?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: No sound from laptop?    No sound from laptop?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:57 pm

have you tried turning it off and back on again?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: No sound from laptop?    No sound from laptop?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:05 am

I tried everything bar downloading sound drivers. Which has worked! =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No sound from laptop?    No sound from laptop?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No sound from laptop?
Page 1 of 1